Love Letters Off Topic 3/23

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23 : Good Morning IDMWIT would you care to divulge whom that person might be? you dont have to if you dont want to... just wondering..i dont recall seeing anyone complaining on my FB page(s) this is a person from our "group"? dont even want to use the acronym of the group here. if this person doesnt like it, should that said person be considered to be removed?? just asking, this time
    Posted by backbaybabe

Hey B3 - sorry, I should have been more clear. Another B.Com poster is angry with us moving here. I would hope it wouldn't be anyone of the LL crew!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

Hi loves,

Gawd it takes me forever to make my way over here. I hate this. I hate everyone not being one board. I can interest in this dwindling away very quickly. Or at least, my interest. It's not the same. I want all my chickadees back in one place.

I wanna go home.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

dottie, you have to do something posted at 3/22/2010 6:11 PM EDT AcheNot Posts: 92 First: 1/1/2010 Last: 3/23/2010 dottie, would you please do something about the invasion of this section of the board by the dullards/weirdos from LoveLetters?
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

Ahhh, so someone THINKS (s)he owns the Commoners Board?  Interesting.  And WTH is dottie?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

IDMWIT

is this person kidding??? how are we taking over?... we have our own discussion board. dont want to be a part of it, dont click on that discussion thread
    we are not invading their discussions.

what am i not getting here? or am i not missing anything??????
    IGNORE them

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

The person complaining was in another forum here in Miscellaneous.  RDG stated he's harmless though.  I'd like to believe her but he was really ranting against our OT thread.  I don't get people.  No one is FORCING anyone to read this thread. Meredith also indicated to me she's okay with OT.  I think we just need some guidelines and to not let it get out of hand.  Certainly the posts are way down.  And the OT usually leads to other really interesting, and often relevant conversations.
    Posted by Lily87

Yeah, after I posted a response last night to her, I deleted it. No sense in waging another war.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In all honestly just ignore the guy.  Don't engage him.  PC seems to know him.  I think he's just a grump who could probably use some grilled cheese.
    Posted by Lily87

LOL!!!

And who's obviously ticked that the Commoners board is no longer the way *she* wants it to be, as it was in its "glory days".

Lordy - it's a freakin' message board.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Hi loves, Gawd it takes me forever to make my way over here. I hate this. I hate everyone not being one board. I can interest in this dwindling away very quickly. Or at least, my interest. It's not the same. I want all my chickadees back in one place. I wanna go home.
    Posted by Twinster

Hey Twinny - I've just bookmarked "The Commoners" link at the top of the thread, and then look for the most recent daily thread.

And I think we're going home today.  :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

It was pretty ridiculous.
    Rein told them to grow up and their response was,

"dottie must do the right thing and intervene

It is getting ridiculous now

You people dont belong here. No one invited you

Please leave before it gets ugly... "

I like that. "Please leave before it gets ugly." Cyber threats are the new brass knuckles, didn't you know?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Go to boston dot com
    Go to Lifestyles
    Go to Forums
    Scroll all the way down to Commoners forum
    See all our threads!  And threads inexplicably complaining!

Seriously, I have never, EVER seen anyone complain that much about people posting another thread in a forum.  Who cares if other people post other threads in a forum?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Hi loves, Gawd it takes me forever to make my way over here. I hate this. I hate everyone not being one board. I can interest in this dwindling away very quickly. Or at least, my interest. It's not the same. I want all my chickadees back in one place. I wanna go home.
    Posted by Twinster

Catch up on your sleep last night, Twinny?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23 : Hey B3 - sorry, I should have been more clear. Another B.Com poster is angry with us moving here. I would hope it wouldn't be anyone of the LL crew!

hey there, no worries

if that knucklehead doesnt like our OT LL thread, dont fri ggin read it!!!!!!!!!

plain and simple... i cant imagine that our thread is in any way infringing upon his discussion thread

some people need to seriously get a fr iggin life

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

Awesom-o,

haha Yeah she didnt even tell me she was going on yesterday. She is a lurker most of the time.She is really busy with school and whatever else.

The softball plans haven't started yet. I still have to start talking to Icey about that.  I'm in the process of planning my 21st birthday shindig right now. So that comes first. No offense. haha

I'm hoping for the end of May for our Softball game though! :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Sup people!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

dottie, you have to do something posted at 3/22/2010 6:11 PM EDT AcheNot Posts: 92 First: 1/1/2010 Last: 3/23/2010 dottie, would you please do something about the invasion of this section of the board by the dullards/weirdos from LoveLetters? They are posting material daily in here that is so vapid, so inane, and so irrelevent to anything going on in the world right now (as opposed to the OIPR, which is very relevent), they wont even allow it on their own section of the board. What makes them think it is welcome here?? As you know, the Commoner forum ha a long and glorious history. At one time this section was the flagship for the entire board. While we have fallen on hard times recently, that doesnt mean it is okay now for interlopers like these idiots from LoveLetters to just take the place over and post their annoying drivel. That is not what this forum was designed for Imagine if they tried to pull this kind of stunt in the Confidential Chat? Youd have had all of them banned by now and every one of their messages expunged In another week it will be all LoveLetters in here all the time. You have to step in, dot. Please do something before the situation gets too out of hand Thank you...

Wow... really? It's a silly forum.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

It was pretty ridiculous. Rein told them to grow up and their response was, "dottie must do the right thing and intervene It is getting ridiculous now You people dont belong here. No one invited you Please leave before it gets ugly... " I like that. "Please leave before it gets ugly." Cyber threats are the new brass knuckles, didn't you know?

"dottie must do the right thing and intervene.  and "You people don't belong here no one invited you".  My - how nicely INCLUSIVE! 

That's OK - we don't like their sandbox anyway.  Theirs has cat p00 in it.  We'll stick with our nice clean sandbox.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23 : Good decision IDMWIT.  I can't imagine we are breaking any bdc rules here posting.  And we aren't "invading" other threads with LL talk.  It's a thread with a very clear title.   
    Posted by Lily87

We aren't breaking any rules. I've checked the posting rules and it basically says the regular, no profanity, hate speech, blah blah.
    It does not say COMMENT MUST BE RELEVANT TO FORUM

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Sup B73? :-)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Sup people!!
    Posted by Bruins73

BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Pip - wait so now someone from B-dot com is mad we post here because it's random and we came from the LL board first.

W T F?!?!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I like the 'this will get ugly' part.  What on earth are they going to do to us?  Egg our houses?  I mean, come on.

HEY!  Hi, BRUINS! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23 : "dottie must do the right thing and intervene.  and "You people don't belong here no one invited you".  My - how nicely INCLUSIVE!  That's OK - we don't like their sandbox anyway.  Theirs has cat p00 in it.  We'll stick with our nice clean sandbox.
    Posted by LWhitt58

LMAO!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sm1231. Show sm1231's posts

I'm in for chatting wherever you guys choose. But I do have to ask, WHAT is with everyone having a problem with us???? I don't understand. True, they can say we spend too much time talking, but they are spending FAR too much time talking about something that doesn't concern them, that they don't even understand. It's getting so old!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Isn't the whole point of a forum that we can post whatever we want? Or is he mad because we don't use the Lifestyle section?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

It was pretty ridiculous. Rein told them to grow up and their response was, "dottie must do the right thing and intervene It is getting ridiculous now You people dont belong here. No one invited you Please leave before it gets ugly... " I like that. "Please leave before it gets ugly." Cyber threats are the new brass knuckles, didn't you know?

Actually, I did know. hahaha. BOOYAH!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

I like the 'this will get ugly' part.  What on earth are they going to do to us?  Egg our houses?  I mean, come on.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Well, they DO have that cat p00 from their sandbox, diamond.  Those suckers can break windows if thrown hard enough.  Wink

Sections
Shortcuts