Love Letters Off Topic 3/23

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23

Whoo the hell is dottie??? And why does she have to invite us???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23:
    Isn't the whole point of a forum that we can post whatever we want? Or is he mad because we don't use the Lifestyle section?
    Posted by Bruins73

This isn't in the lifestyle section? Should we move our inane topics to a more fitting section?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Pip - wait so now someone from B-dot com is mad we post here because it's random and we came from the LL board first. W T F?!?!
    Posted by Bruins73

Sup Bruins!!

can you imagine!!!!

what it really comes down to, people are jealous of our following..

PLAIN and SIMPLE!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItalianIce84. Show ItalianIce84's posts

Good morning, lovelies, oh and 'sup to the dudes...

Here's a thought-- let's not worry about anyone who's complaining and just chat chat away.... lord knows this weather is depressing enough-- no need to focus on the negative..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Pip - wait so now someone from B-dot com is mad we post here because it's random and we came from the LL board first. W T F?!?!
    Posted by Bruins73

Bruins, I don't know. But shhhhh, it's ok. Take a deep breath. Everything will be ok.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

Hey IDMWIT!

Did I ever. My sister came to my allergy-rescue on Sunday with some Benedryl, said it would knock me right out and I'd be able to breathe. I took it, felt a zillion times better, and could have easily danced on the ceiling all night. My brain was wired, I couldn't sleep if my life depended on it.

So between my kids and my nephew yesterday, and like 13 cups of Keurig coffee, I was a zombie. I fell asleep to my daughter singing Puff the Magic Dragon in her crib at like 7:45, she was up later than me!

Better today. Still battling allergies, not taking anything that makes me loopy.  I just wanna go HOME. To LL, not home-home. ;)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

I have to admit AO, I am surprised you remember the color of my eyes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Pip - we don't have to move anywhere. I know this isn't lifestyles. Just cuz we came from there doesn't mean we need to be there.

I am staying on both!! No one throws me out the box.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

Oh well sux for them, cause we are here for at least another day.

Alright I need your help.

My brother is getting a party bus for my 21st birthday. Thats been the plan for a while now, but he told me last night that he is inviting his cousin and her friends because its his cousins birthday a few days before. And he is inviting his friends (not a big deal..they are hott) but I dont want his cousin there.. her and her friends are sloooots. Is it rude if I say " This is supposed to be MY birthday?".. or is that high maintenance and B!tchy?..

ALSO:

Where should we go? We are starting in the center of town where I live and the bus is taking us into Boston.. What places should we consider to stop?

P.S... There isn't any room left on the bus, but I expect the LL crew to meet up with me in Boston..and buy me drinks. :P haha Just kidding about the second part, but I want you guys to meet up with us :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

I suspect the problem may be that if you sign up for RSS feed of this forum, then you are getting this thread? I don't know since I am not signed up to RSS. But if that's the case, I can sympathize with the complaint.

Under lifestyle forums, there is a forum for Relationship Advice. Perhaps we should move over there?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

OK and PC, I nearly spit out my coffee with your Story Time thread today.  I'm not creative enough to participate, but that's some funny stuff!
    Posted by Lily87

I just added a bit to it again.  :-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Hey, I have mice eating me out of house and home.  Some pat p00 crashing through the windows might help me out.

'Dottie' is the admin account, BostonDotCom, I think?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Ok Pip I will calm down. Sorry haven't had my coffee yet.

It's just ridiculous.

Sup Pip, IDMWIT, LWhitt, Michelle, A-0, and BBB

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Hey IDMWIT! Did I ever. My sister came to my allergy-rescue on Sunday with some Benedryl, said it would knock me right out and I'd be able to breathe. I took it, felt a zillion times better, and could have easily danced on the ceiling all night. My brain was wired, I couldn't sleep if my life depended on it. So between my kids and my nephew yesterday, and like 13 cups of Keurig coffee, I was a zombie. I fell asleep to my daughter singing Puff the Magic Dragon in her crib at like 7:45, she was up later than me! Better today. Still battling allergies, not taking anything that makes me loopy.  I just wanna go HOME. To LL, not home-home. ;)
    Posted by Twinster

Oh good Lord, 13 cups of coffee? My stomach would have been seizing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Still battling allergies, not taking anything that makes me loopy.  I just wanna go HOME. To LL, not home-home. ;)
    Posted by Twinster

Twinny - have you tried Claritin?  I use that in the Spring/Summer when my allergies kick in.  They have a non-drowsy formula (but it doesn't keep me jacked up like 3 espressos would either!) and the CVS brand is reasonably priced.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Michelle if it was just a normal birth day I would say yes rude. But 21 is a milestone and should be special.

Is the other persons Bday a milestone too?

I think you should have your own party.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Michelle, I think it's ok to tell him you want it to be all about you. It's your 21st for goodness sakes

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Bruins, go caffeinate, please.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

I suspect the problem may be that if you sign up for RSS feed of this forum, then you are getting this thread? I don't know since I am not signed up to RSS. But if that's the case, I can sympathize with the complaint. Under lifestyle forums, there is a forum for Relationship Advice. Perhaps we should move over there?
    Posted by anecdotal-evidence

Good idea, shall we make the move now?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Oh well sux for them, cause we are here for at least another day. Alright I need your help. My brother is getting a party bus for my 21st birthday. Thats been the plan for a while now, but he told me last night that he is inviting his cousin and her friends because its his cousins birthday a few days before. And he is inviting his friends (not a big deal..they are hott) but I dont want his cousin there.. her and her friends are sloooots. Is it rude if I say " This is supposed to be MY birthday?".. or is that high maintenance and B!tchy?.. ALSO: Where should we go? We are starting in the center of town where I live and the bus is taking us into Boston.. What places should we consider to stop? P.S... There isn't any room left on the bus, but I expect the LL crew to meet up with me in Boston..and buy me drinks. :P haha Just kidding about the second part, but I want you guys to meet up with us :)
    Posted by Michelle-

Michelle, its your bday. just kindly tell your bro that you would rather NOT have this cousin join in on your bday festivities.
    it is your bday party.

too many places to suggest. what type of places you looking to go to?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

'Sup?

Lettersup, that's what!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

but I dont want his cousin there.. her and her friends are sloooots. Is it rude if I say " This is supposed to be MY birthday?".. or is that high maintenance and B!tchy?..
    Posted by Michelle-

Tough one, Michelle - sounds like your brother is double-teaming on the birthday celebrations.  And if he's already invited his cousin and her friends, it would be rather hard for him to un-invite them, right?  (Although I can completely understand you wanting him to do so!)

Not sure what to tell you.  If he *hasn't* invited his cousin/her friends, yeah - go ahead and say "I'd rather this just be about *my* birthday!"  He's your brother - hopefully he'll understand!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

I Dont think we should move again today. He doesnt have to click on this link. It specifically says what the topic is...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Oh well sux for them, cause we are here for at least another day. Alright I need your help. My brother is getting a party bus for my 21st birthday. Thats been the plan for a while now, but he told me last night that he is inviting his cousin and her friends because its his cousins birthday a few days before. And he is inviting his friends (not a big deal..they are hott) but I dont want his cousin there.. her and her friends are sloooots. Is it rude if I say " This is supposed to be MY birthday?".. or is that high maintenance and B!tchy?.. ALSO: Where should we go? We are starting in the center of town where I live and the bus is taking us into Boston.. What places should we consider to stop? P.S... There isn't any room left on the bus, but I expect the LL crew to meet up with me in Boston..and buy me drinks. :P haha Just kidding about the second part, but I want you guys to meet up with us :)
    Posted by Michelle-

Michelle - I'm guessing you might not be coherent enough to care if there are sloots on the bus. You can just start singing OutKast at them, "Move to the back of the bus..."

Is it a money thing? I know when people do the bus everyone usually has to chip in $40 to cover the cost of it. Is it possible your brother did this so he won't be stuck covering $300 out of his own pocket or something?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItalianIce84. Show ItalianIce84's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23 : Good idea, shall we make the move now?
    Posted by mes3pippo

I really think we need to stop moving because noone is going to know where we are... we either play in this particular sandbox or over on the LL page...