Love Letters Off Topic 3/23

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23:
    I suspect the problem may be that if you sign up for RSS feed of this forum, then you are getting this thread? I don't know since I am not signed up to RSS. But if that's the case, I can sympathize with the complaint. Under lifestyle forums, there is a forum for Relationship Advice. Perhaps we should move over there?
    Posted by anecdotal-evidence

Ooohhhwww... that would be tiresome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

I honestly wouldnt care that she is going, but my parents are putting a decent amount of loot into this. He already invited her and her friends.. it's her 21st like 3 days before mine. I think its just annoying me because I wanted it to be mostly my friends, but now I dont have a lot of room for my friends.oh well

BBB, I dont know. I want to bar hop a lot though. Maybe go to one or 2 clubs.. I have no idea. haha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Good morning everyone.

Would anyone like to go to the pants party?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

I honestly wouldnt care that she is going, but my parents are putting a decent amount of loot into this. He already invited her and her friends.. it's her 21st like 3 days before mine. I think its just annoying me because I wanted it to be mostly my friends, but now I dont have a lot of room for my friends.oh well BBB, I dont know. I want to bar hop a lot though. Maybe go to one or 2 clubs.. I have no idea. haha
    Posted by Michelle-

Michelle, make it about you. Done and done.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

And I have my eye on my brothers friend...My friends know to back off.. but then if they come I have competition.. Competition is tiresome.

haha I am partially kidding here.

[edit]: by "THEY" i meant.. his cousins friends.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

diamond - have no fear....fully cafinated now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Good morning everyone. Would anyone like to go to the pants party?
    Posted by Dread27

The... party. With the... with the pants. Party with pants?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

For the record I have no idea what an RSS feed does.  I'm guessing that it pops up on his phone when someone posts something?

If that's the case I would like post this message to him:

testicles

That is all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItalianIce84. Show ItalianIce84's posts

Dread, are you saying there's a party in your pants?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

I suspect the problem may be that if you sign up for RSS feed of this forum, then you are getting this thread? I don't know since I am not signed up to RSS. But if that's the case, I can sympathize with the complaint. Under lifestyle forums, there is a forum for Relationship Advice. Perhaps we should move over there?
    Posted by anecdotal-evidenceIn Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23 : Good idea, shall we make the move now?
    Posted by mes3pippo

No, we're here for now.  I don't think we should move.  The complainer even SAID that Commoners had fallen "on hard times recently" - you'd think they'd WANT some fresh action on the board to draw more people to it!

It's not an exclusionary board; it's not a private board.  It's a message board.  Simple as that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

Good morning everyone. Would anyone like to go to the pants party?
    Posted by Dread27

Did Bruins put you up to this?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Michelle - I threw a huge house party for my 30th. And my nighbor's wife who I have known since we were 15, her birthday is 4 days after mine. So when I said I was doing it she was like. Lets throw a huge combo party.

I didn't like that because it was a milestone for me but not her. I put the kibosh on that but with out being rude. We just trew seperate parties at first and then combined later in the night. My oarty was in the front yard and hers in the back.

But it's not cool when someone waters down your special day.

On the other had a friend I used to work with threw a combo party at a Kights hass for herself and her best frind both turning 30. That I think is cool.

Dread - pants party? What about mustashe rides?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

And I have my eye on my brothers friend...My friends know to back off.. but then if they come I have competition.. Competition is tiresome. haha I am partially kidding here. [edit]: by "THEY" i meant.. his cousins friends.
    Posted by Michelle-

Luckily, my friends and I don't go for the same kinda guys so there is no competition.

I would just find new friends.

Just playin'!

Michelle, since it's not your friends who will give you competition, just don't even let those garden hoes come! Pssshaw!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Dread, are you saying there's a party in your pants?
    Posted by ItalianIce84

Yes.  Hey Champ, do you want to go to the party in my pants?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

RECOMMEND +

For the record I have no idea what an RSS feed does.  I'm guessing that it pops up on his phone when someone posts something? If that's the case I would like post this message to him: testicles That is all.
    Posted by Dread27

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Dontcha hate pants!

I hate pants.  I try never to wear them.  I am not wearing any right now!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

For the record I have no idea what an RSS feed does.  I'm guessing that it pops up on his phone when someone posts something?
    If that's the case I would like post this message to him:
    testicles
    That is all.
    Posted by Dread27

You are so awesome, Dread.  Laughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

haha Its not THAT big of a deal. To be honest, I am probably not going to remember the night anways, so it's not that big of a deal.
    As long as I have the people I want there, then its all good.

But yeah.. May1st..plan on meeting up with me in Boston. kkkk?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mocean. Show Mocean's posts

Phew . . . finally made it to The Room That REALLY Matters.

Damn, I've missed the OT insights, smiles, and creativity.

¿And why have these great comments, discussions, and fun been banished to this nether world?  ¿Who was it that exercised their misguided power to get all of these moved?

I mean, after the first 2,000 responses to the LoveLetters dilemma of the day—90% of which are just a rehashish! of what's already been said—¿What else is there to say?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

We're awesome.  People just don't like that we've developed friendships out of boston.com.  Shouldn't we know that this should just be about discussion and making you feel superior to everyone else?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

So I just got an email from a friend who said she's in the doctor's office reading a magazine. In this magazine is information regarding STD e-Cards to left former partners know you have an STD. She goes on to quote from the mag, "more than 30,000 people have sent cards to nearly 50,000 sexual partners".

How do ya feel about that?!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

MAY DAY, MAY DAY! 

I love that I use my calendar almost exclusively for planning dates with people I have never met.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Phew . . . finally made it to The Room That REALLY Matters. Damn, I've missed the OT insights, smiles, and creativity. ¿ And why have these great comments, discussions, and fun been banished to this nether world ?   ¿ Who was it that exercised their misguided power to get all of these moved ? I mean, after the first 2,000 responses to the LoveLetters dilemma of the day—90% of which are just a rehashish ! of what's already been said— ¿ What else is there to say ?
    Posted by Mocean

I think it might be my misguided power.  Not sure though.  I'm just on strike and everyone is kind of supporting me.  We're going to talk to Mere during chat tomorrow.  You're welcome to hang out here for the day though.  The more the merrier.  Just don't eat the sand in our sandbox.  I think IDMWIT had an accident.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Dread - you are right. Others who use this site may not like the fact many of us have removed the avitars and actually and met for real.

Or maybe they like it better not knowing who they talk to everyday.

But for me I am glad we took that step.

You guys are great people. All of you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

So I just got an email from a friend who said she's in the doctor's office reading a magazine. In this magazine is information regarding STD e-Cards to left former partners know you have an STD. She goes on to quote from the mag, "more than 30,000 people have sent cards to nearly 50,000 sexual partners". How do ya feel about that?!
    Posted by mes3pippo

I've heard about this and I thought it was a brilliant idea.  I'm sure that conversation has to awkward and it should increase the awareness of people potentially having STDs which therefore cuts down on the spread of STDs.  That's a win in everyone's book.