Love Letters Off Topic 3/23

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23:
    Good morning everyone. Would anyone like to go to the pants party?
    Posted by Dread27

Dread, Sup!!

what is a "pants party"?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mocean. Show Mocean's posts

So I just got an email from a friend who said she's in the doctor's office reading a magazine. In this magazine is information regarding STD e-Cards to left former partners know you have an STD. She goes on to quote from the mag, "more than 30,000 people have sent cards to nearly 50,000 sexual partners". How do ya feel about that?!
    Posted by mes3pippo

¿Hmmmmm, if you have 4 legs, does that mean you have . . . ?
    Oh, never mind.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Morning.. talking about Pants.. you guys should listen to this song, it's an old christian ska band and this was a song they did with a bunch of renditions of songs about pants sung in different styles of music (Caribbean, metal, rap) it's one of the funniest things ever. Or at least it was when I was 20 lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnsvxjRjupg

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23 : I've heard about this and I thought it was a brilliant idea.  I'm sure that conversation has to awkward and it should increase the awareness of people potentially having STDs which therefore cuts down on the spread of STDs.  That's a win in everyone's book.
    Posted by Dread27

I say no glove, no love.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Morning.. talking about Pants.. you guys should listen to this song, it's an old christian ska band and this was a song they did with a bunch of renditions of songs about pants sung in different styles of music (Caribbean, metal, rap) it's one of the funniest things ever. Or at least it was when I was 20 lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnsvxjRjupg
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL

I'll check it out when I go home.  For some reason anything that's not Rush my boss thinks is Ozzy and I just don't want to deal with that right now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23 : I say no glove, no love.
    Posted by mes3pippo

Well yeah but some people don't.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23 : ¿ Hmmmmm, if you have 4 legs, does that mean you have . . . ? Oh, never mind.
    Posted by Mocean

hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

MAY DAY, MAY DAY!  I love that I use my calendar almost exclusively for planning dates with people I have never met.
    Posted by diamondgirl

I wish I could, but I am tooooo busy for tonight. BUMMER.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

Don't be silly, wrap your willy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23 : I'll check it out when I go home.  For some reason anything that's not Rush my boss thinks is Ozzy and I just don't want to deal with that right now.
    Posted by Dread27

hahaahahahaha hilarious, actually one of the clips could sound like ozzy PPFFTT lol ..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23 : Well yeah but some people don't.
    Posted by Dread27

True dat.

I think the e-card thing is effective, yet slightly, mmmm, what's the word I am looking for?

Mad! as in crazy mad

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23 : Dread, Sup!! what is a "pants party"?
    Posted by backbaybabe

Why does this remind of Porky's when girls ask how Meat got his nickname?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Don't be silly, wrap your willy.
    Posted by Michelle-

Hahahah! This is a catchy one. I

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

What, Pip - what?  Is something going on tonight?   I meant May 1st.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

What, Pip - what?  Is something going on tonight?   I meant May 1st.
    Posted by diamondgirl

michelle

there are a group of LLL meeting tonight for dinner in brighton.. Icey planned the dinner

wont mention location as that need to be under lock and key

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23 : michelle there are a group of LLL meeting tonight for dinner in brighton.. Icey planned the dinner wont mention location as that need to be under lock and key
    Posted by backbaybabe

I really wanted to go to this but my week nights are usually booked solid with the gym, yoga, or trivia.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItalianIce84. Show ItalianIce84's posts

Hi kiddos--

I did post the dinner plans about 3 times in our super secret FB location--- sorry if anyone was missed!

You should be thankful in a way, as my stupid email is now filled with asinine messages from all you crazies trying to make each other's phones vibrate when all I wanted to do was send out a confirmation of our reservation!! 

love you all, though, really. I apparently have my cranky pants on--- I forgot my coffee on the kitchen counter when I left this morning...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23 : I really wanted to go to this but my week nights are usually booked solid with the gym, yoga, or trivia.
    Posted by Dread27

oh Dread... 2 events in a row.....

you better come to the next one... whenever that is...we miss you

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I don't have FB at work, so I guess ... oh, never mind.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Hi kiddos-- I did post the dinner plans about 3 times in our super secret FB location--- sorry if anyone was missed! You should be thankful in a way, as my stupid email is now filled with asinine messages from all you crazies trying to make each other's phones vibrate when all I wanted to do was send out a confirmation of our reservation!!  love you all, though, really. I apparently have my cranky pants on--- I forgot my coffee on the kitchen counter when I left this morning...
    Posted by ItalianIce84

How did I get left out of this?  Does anyone want to make my phone vibrate?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23 : I really wanted to go to this but my week nights are usually booked solid with the gym, yoga, or trivia.
    Posted by Dread27

And I really wanted to go (thanks, Icy, for the Email invite!) but finances are just a bit tight right now.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23 : oh Dread... 2 events in a row..... you better come to the next one... whenever that is...we miss you
    Posted by backbaybabe

What's the next one?  I've been doing the whole "introduce the Lady to the Family and then meet her Family" routine lately.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Dread - Icy sent the FB message to like 12 people. Many of us get out FB inbox messages sent via text message.

So the last 3 days my phone has been blowing up with replies to the thread. It's pretty frikin funny.

I keep my phone in my pocket. LOL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Nobody even has my phone, except A-E.  Nobody has my email, and I can't check FB.  So I am probably a permanent left-out-ee until I make it to a live event and thrust my phone number upon people.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Cheers for the gym! Went last night after like 2 years of not going...

Felt awful for waiting for so long, but I slept like a baby last night and can't wait to hit it again tonight :-)