Love Letters Off Topic 3/23

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23:
    Dread - Icy sent the FB message to like 12 people. Many of us get out FB inbox messages sent via text message.

So the last 3 days my phone has been blowing up with replies to the thread. It's pretty frikin funny.

I keep my phone in my pocket. LOL

Posted by Bruins73

And BOY, are you having fun!  ;-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

diamond - well hurry up and get to one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Who are you planning on "thrusting" diamond?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

What, Pip - what?  Is something going on tonight?   I meant May 1st.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Yeah, dinner and drinks. It's on the FB page. Icy's in charge.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

LWhitt - of course I am. It has a very powerful vibrate feature. It's why I purchased this phone. Hahahahahahahaa

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Anywho... I wanted to go tonight, but I can't. Woe is me. For real.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Well, jeez - finding out accidentally at brunchtime the day of isn't going to help.  :p

Hopefully, some folks can make it to that other thing Pip and I are going to.

Bruins, can I borrow your phone?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

LWhitt - of course I am. It has a very powerful vibrate feature. It's why I purchased this phone. Hahahahahahahaa
    Posted by Bruins73

Pray tell Bruins, what type of phone do you have?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

diamond - where r you guys going.

I don't know. Usinging my phone would make it feel like it's cheating on me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Well, jeez - finding out accidentally at brunchtime the day of isn't going to help.  :p Hopefully, some folks can make it to that other thing Pip and I are going to. Bruins, can I borrow your phone?
    Posted by diamondgirl

Speaking of that, isn't CHC going and when is it exactly? I get in for free to where we are going, so I am pretty stoked. Um, I can also get 1 guest in free, fyi.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

diamond - where r you guys going. I don't know. Usinging my phone would make it feel like it's cheating on me.
    Posted by Bruins73

I'll post it on FB.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Let's let the phone decide that.....

Wait, what are you suggesting?!?!?  (innocent shock)

I just want to check FB!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Pip - think 13 year olds had it 4 years ago and I got it after it was obsolete. It is a texting machine though.

But I was just being silly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItalianIce84. Show ItalianIce84's posts

Cheers for the gym! Went last night after like 2 years of not going... Felt awful for waiting for so long, but I slept like a baby last night and can't wait to hit it again tonight :-)
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

I just had an epiphany because of this! I have been sleeping like crap for the past week or so-- it's because I haven't been getting my usual hardcore gym workout in! Genius!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Well, jeez - finding out accidentally at brunchtime the day of isn't going to help.  :p Hopefully, some folks can make it to that other thing Pip and I are going to. Bruins, can I borrow your phone?
    Posted by diamondgirl

Hey Diamond

where you kiddies going?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

So this morning I had to meet with my trainer at 7am. I get there ready to go, and she's all fired up as usual, aside from a few yawns, but there were two other trainers in the room... NAPPING!

My trainer was rather irritated with them and it weirded me out. All in all, I am exhausted and my body is really weak, especially my arms. I can't wait for 10 pm.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23 : I just had an epiphany because of this! I have been sleeping like crap for the past week or so-- it's because I haven't been getting my usual hardcore gym workout in! Genius!
    Posted by ItalianIce84

hmmm, now that weird, cuz i kicked my a s s last night playing doubles, and i had one of the worst sleeps last night...
    usually does help having a great workout  and then sleeping like a log... but maybe i was just tooo over tired still from sat night...

see what you guys do to me.... hehehe

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

I'll post the location on FB, but Diamond knows more about the date.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

i just love that rag-a-muffin pic of my avatar today.... he needs to be mooshed

just saying

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23 : I just had an epiphany because of this! I have been sleeping like crap for the past week or so-- it's because I haven't been getting my usual hardcore gym workout in! Genius!
    Posted by ItalianIce84

I missed IDMWIT's cheers to the gym post.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItalianIce84. Show ItalianIce84's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic 3/23 : hmmm, now that weird, cuz i kicked my a s s last night playing doubles, and i had one of the worst sleeps last night... usually does help having a great workout  and then sleeping like a log... but maybe i was just tooo over tired still from sat night... see what you guys do to me.... hehehe
    Posted by backbaybabe

Seriously! I partied with some LL kids Friday and Saturday, and I am still recovering! It's a good thing my boss was out yesterday, because I sat in my chair staring at my computer in a daze for most of the day.... come to think of it- I don't know that I ever recovered from last weekend's Pub Crawl festivities... you guys are going to kill me!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

April 2nd.  After you find out the secret location on FB, you can haunt the place's website for all kinds of exciting details.

I will probably be going with a few non-LL friends for you all to inculcate with our special brand of madness.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Pip - The LL FB fan page?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

April 2nd.  After you find out the secret location on FB, you can haunt the place's website for all kinds of exciting details. I will probably be going with a few non-LL friends for you all to inculcate with our special brand of madness.
    Posted by diamondgirl

I'm not sure what inculcate means but it sounds awesome!  Do I need to bring galoshes?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Oh god, I didn't do anything yesterday but post here.

I tell myself every day I'll be better.

LOL

Here's to tomorrow! ;-)

Sections
Shortcuts