Love Letters Off Topic Land Day 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1984650. Show user_1984650's posts

Re: Love Letters Off Topic Land Day 2

Dear LL regulars,

This week I got sucked into the vortex of "The OT Chat Dilemma."  I posted here a lot on Thursday/early Friday with my miscellaneous musings.  In hindsight, I realize that it may have felt harassing to those of you who just want to escape this issue.  If so, I sincerely apologize.  I certainly did not intend to harass anyone. 

Moving on to new, hopefully more interesting topics...(like the NFL draft!)

All the best to all of you,

Tess

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic Land Day 2:
      Something weird about this one....
    Posted by PowerCord

Meaning?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HIIQ. Show HIIQ's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic Land Day 2:
    I said this on the other forum post: "I'm staying here.  I will not give any relevant advice to anything that has to do with LL. So on that note, I think the Bruins actually showed a bit of heart last night.  This season is a wash anyways.  We were missing someone that could put the biscuit in the basket and now we're missing our play maker.  We can't expect an apple to taste like an orange when we want it to and we can't expect a defense oriented team to produce goals at will.  But the heart that was shown last night (especially by Chara who got his first fighting major of the year) gives me hope for next year.  I still love the Bruins."
    Posted by Dread27

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Does Friico still post in LL? I see JLen in Miss Manners, and Bleako was posting in politics, but he stopped.

God, it's beautiful out. I hpe everyone is having a lovely weekend.