Love Letters Off Topic Land Day 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Re: Love Letters Off Topic Land Day 2

Pip - Send them along!!!

SM - I actually do get lots of racy texts. But they are just random ones that are funny. Not actual women I know taking pics and sending them to me.

Now I am sad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Pip, that was hardly talking trash.  Sounds like jazzy is taking some crap and I just chimed in to give her my support, as did a few others.  Yeah, I tossed in a bunch of "them's" for my amusement, but lighten up.
    For the record, I never advocated separating boards like this.  And after seeing it for a day and a half, i'm not sure I like it, because my reaction is that creates a stronger sense of exclusivity and ultimately a smaller "community."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic Land Day 2:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic Land Day 2 : Actually the worst thing that he could say is probably "I thought it'd be better . . . "
    Posted by Dread27

hahah that is bad, yummie is not the worst, but it's not good

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Well, avatars take a few minutes to fix.

I was wondering what Dread and Bru would possibly want to talk about rather than our Four Glorious Teams - OH - nudity.  Right.  Sorry.  Carry on!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Hey Kids!  Whats up??  Happy Flirt Friday!
    I saw that there was more Jazzy drama going on today... what the French is going on now?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Pip, that was hardly talking trash.  Sounds like jazzy is taking some crap and I just chimed in to give her my support, as did a few others.  Yeah, I tossed in a bunch of "them's" for my amusement, but lighten up. For the record, I never advocated separating boards like this.  And after seeing it for a day and a half, i'm not sure I like it, because my reaction is that creates a stronger sense of exclusivity and ultimately a smaller "community."
    Posted by McBostonrob

I hear you BosRob. The "them's" did not sit well with me though and I wasn't aware that they were for your own amusement. So therein lies the confusion.

In no sense do we mean to be exclusive, anyone is welcome to banter with us. Two blogs, one blog - nothing is solved yet, and I think it's frustrating for everyone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Rob, I think that is what some of 'them' were concerned about - as long as the OT gang was on the main board, others would get included and pulled in, like I did recently.  Now that we are on a separate board, it's like we have blocked off a piece of the community.  If LL has another event, the old OT gang and the newer posters won't have a connection.  :(

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Yeah McBoston....I feel the same way. We were accused of excluding people or making them feel unwelcome. And yet now we are all banished over to here.

I don't like it either.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nonpareil. Show nonpareil's posts

How about nude baseball players??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Pip - Send them along!!! SM - I actually do get lots of racy texts. But they are just random ones that are funny. Not actual women I know taking pics and sending them to me. Now I am sad.
    Posted by Bruins73

Who, preytell, are you getting racy texts from?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFriendZone. Show McFriendZone's posts

I have a Trot Nixon story, and he was one of my favorite players - Spring Training, 2000, my buddy and I went down for some golf and baseball.  We ended up in the autograph line where a wandering Johnny Pesky was nice enough to stop and talk baseball with us while we waiting.  And he was in full uniform.  I'm pretty sure he didn't know where he was.  An old platonic friend of mine loved Trot Nixon and he was not doing the autograph table, so we asked Johnny if he would help us out.  Johnny disappeared and told us to wait.  10 minutes later, my buddy and I were thinking that Johnny got lost again and wasn't coming back, but lo and behold he comes back with three signed baseballs and a pair of Trot's batting gloves.  Gave them to my friend for her birthday.  I'm awesome.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

How about nude baseball players??
    Posted by nonpareil

I would loooove to see Jacoby nude. Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

I think I missed this story Pip.  No you shouldn't be intimidated.
    Posted by Dread27

Dread, it was my story about juggling two guys. Both who live rather far, which is fine with me. #1 I like a whole lot. #2 is alright, but we haven't gone out yet, we've just met. However, #1 is coming back to Boston soon, around the same time I would be able to see #2...

So, my head is spinning

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Well, avatars take a few minutes to fix. I was wondering what Dread and Bru would possibly want to talk about rather than our Four Glorious Teams - OH - nudity.  Right.  Sorry.  Carry on!
    Posted by diamondgirl

This is normal.  Nothing to see here . . . except some racy photos.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

OMG - a miracle happened!!!

im actually trading bonds today!! and its fr iggin fllirt friday?

whats a gal to do????

hmmph

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

NSync<3

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Someone's talking trash?!?!?!

Solid waste or recyclables?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic Land Day 2 : I would loooove to see Jacoby nude. 
    Posted by AlyssaJones

Just see him? I'd like more than that!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Pip - Like I said, they are joke texts. Not texts from women I know.

Actually funny story. Last August a women friend requested me on FB. We met up once for a coffee and then she went absolutely frikin bonkers, showed her crazy side and I realized I wanted nothing to do with her.

But she sent me a topless text once (followed by a text that said she didn't mean to send it) and I would have liked to respond YUK but I am not mean. I wanted to ask her if it wasn't meant for me how many other guys are you sending it to?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

McFriendZone, I would have McPajamaPartyZoned you instantaneously.  Possibly before we left the park.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sm1231. Show sm1231's posts

Oh Michelle, my day just went from a 7 to a 9. That's fantastic. You went old school, too. I can just hear "I Want You Back"...Yes, LL'ers, go ahead. Laugh.

Bruins - I'm sure that now that you said that, you'll be getting tons 'o sexts. A b00b per hour, atleast.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sm1231. Show sm1231's posts

Also, Lance looks like Ellen.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Bruins, that is icky.  I have a friend who does that to people.  Blech.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I like to make everyone happy:

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Also, Lance looks like Ellen.
    Posted by sm1231

My brother resembles the hott modern day version of Justin Timberlake.

(MEREDITH! Are you reading this?!!!)