Love Letters Off Topic Land Day 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

Re: Love Letters Off Topic Land Day 2

Dread, maybe lurk at 1:00 and see what happens next. Don't swear yourself off completely yet ... you were my first friend on LL, I'd hate to see you go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Milfit. Show Milfit's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic Land Day 2:
    In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic Land Day 2 : Nothing. I like it there. I have fond memories of the North Quincy T stop.
    Posted by mes3pippo

mmmm, me too, great memories!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Dread, maybe lurk at 1:00 and see what happens next. Don't swear yourself off completely yet ... you were my first friend on LL, I'd hate to see you go.
    Posted by Twinster

I don't really want to watch the drama happen because then I'd be inclined to join in and defend people and all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

You can't please everyone all of the time.  The consensus is to pander to the exact people that tend to bring down everyone else instead making it better for those that try to accept and be nice to everyone.  The propaganda war will continue and the stress that it puts on my day is ridiculous.

I'm not advocating that people do one thing over another but I have to do what's right for me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

I just can't believe the blog imploded like this ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I just can't believe the blog imploded like this ...
    Posted by Twinster

It happens.  I'll still be around.  Just not on LL until at least KIO is gone.  I'll still be on Facebook and I know most of you have my email.  I'm not abandoning any of you.  Don't worry.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

I need some OT banter and flirtation, stat. I'm getting too serious.

Twinny, I didn't offend you did I? I hope not! You are the most wonderful, sexiest mom I know!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

oh Dread!!!! what does a gal have to do to make you not leave the sandbox???

hey lookie here, i have a pail and shovel? come on, you want to play, i know you do.... stop kicking the sand and dive back in

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

a-e, I always want to just scoop you up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

oh Dread!!!! what does a gal have to do to make you not leave the sandbox??? hey lookie here, i have a pail and shovel? come on, you want to play, i know you do.... stop kicking the sand and dive back in
    Posted by backbaybabe

I'm not kicking any sand.  I'm just playing on the jungle gym instead.  I'm enjoying my ignore button and my edit button.  Its not so bad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

Diamond, you shine so bright, I gotta wear my shades!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

LOL B3 is sharing her sand toys, ohhhhh!

AE, absolutely not! It's not a secret I have twins and it took me 4 rounds of IVF to get them ... thank GOD for insurance coverage and medical science. I didn't want to put that on the main blog and then I was busy telling someone off (haha shocker) and forgot to write back to you. =)

Ok I'm ready for OT. Someone initiate a hostile takeover.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

We Are So Great!

Wait - I thought this was supposed to be a Mutual Admiration Society?  Where is everyone else with their Us-Worship?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

dont ignoe me Dread, or i'll toss a shoe at you... jk wink wink

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

twinny, im already in... flirting with valdoof on LL... lets pillage

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I never would B3.  Maybe I'll come back once we get an ignore button.  I like it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

IDMWIT - you really crack me up!!!!!!  LMAO

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Dread?

i havent fiddled with the ignore button yet... If i do that, do all communication to that person becomes ignored?

do 'splain to this silly blonde over here

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic Land Day 2 : It happens.  I'll still be around.  Just not on LL until at least KIO is gone.  I'll still be on Facebook and I know most of you have my email.  I'm not abandoning any of you.  Don't worry.
    Posted by Dread27

Dread, I don't think KIO will ever be gone.  She'll be back in some incarnation in one way or another, unfortunately.  If they add an Ignore button there, that'll be the only way to avoid those posts.  I enjoy your posts on LL and I'm not on FB, so it sounds like I won't see you at all.  :-(

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

LWhitt, KIO is a WOMAN!?!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Someone initiate a hostile takeover.
    Posted by Twinster

OK, does anyone else find it hysterically funny that Twinny said this with such a CUTE avatar smiling at all of us?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

LWhitt, KIO a woman?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

It's the most precious hostile takeover ever!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters Off Topic Land Day 2 : Dread, I don't think KIO will ever be gone.  She'll be back in some incarnation in one way or another, unfortunately.  If they add an Ignore button there, that'll be the only way to avoid those posts.  I enjoy your posts on LL and I'm not on FB, so it sounds like I won't see you at all.  :-(
    Posted by LWhitt58

I'll be right here LWhitt.  Waiting . . .

Sections
Shortcuts