McRob's next vacation?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHepcat. Show HipHepcat's posts

Re: McRob's next vacation?

The title was enough to make me look, Sean.  It looks like the writer Paul Kandarian got his wires crossed: 

"bachelor Ben Flajnik went by train from Interlaken to Zermatt and stayed at the Victoria-Jungfrau Grand Hotel and Spa"

The bachelor would take the train FROM Zermatt TO Interlaken, to the Victoria-Jungfrau.  Not the other way around.  

I spent two weeks in the small mountain towns of Murren and Wengen (no car access, only cable or funicular) above Interlaken.  Some of the best hiking ever!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop's last stand. Show porkshop's last stand's posts

hahaha..... this made me think of one of my favorite terms that I will credit Sean with: "House Frau"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

My first choice for a vacation will always be somewhere sunny and hot, but I have to say that after watching those last Bachelor dates, I'm stunned by the beauty of Switzerland. Sign me up, Seanno!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

One word - Italy

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Yikes!  Thats a lot for only four nights! And it doesn't include airfare. I'm going to CR for 13 days for less than that!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Iceland is the place to be.

And you can arrive their more quickly than you can to New Orleans, Sally-.