Merry Christmas Lily!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

Merry Christmas Lily!

Shemar for you!  Enjoy!  :-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Re: Merry Christmas Lily!

OMG, he's alllllllll sorts of hottness....is it getting hot in here or what?

oh LIls where are you?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

yummy!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I like how in the first picture, you can see this much white t shirt over his collarbone.

:)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

he is one FINE specimen, that's for sure

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Cariokie. Show -Cariokie's posts

Lily, I never thought I'd see Shemar in a Sox cap, but here you go. Merry Christmas!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

OMG, Lils, i saw that same movie with Jonh Stamos, and i couldnt watch it myself....boy he did look good, but it wasnt enough for me to watch it...

off to a holiday partay.. cheers

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

An autographed picture for you Lily - Merry Christmas!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

Now, can someone start a DAVID BOREANAZ thread for little ole me?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Ladies, ladies, ladies....

Come on now, do you really think that the images aren't nothing more than airbrush and photo shop?  Having spent hours upon hours staring at photos of supposed perfect women in many magazines, Internet sites, DVDs and The Cinemax Chanel (late night) and sleazy bars (It's something I like to call research, although the court system did call it something else) I now realize that so called "beautiful people" are just figments of ones imagination.     The fascination with this product of silicone and surgery is  unhealthy... ( and noticing 7 molecules of tee shirt showing is quit frankly ... frightening ; that's what I would call a Criminal Mind)  It reminds me of the conversation that i had with my wife about who is the one person on this earth that it would be OK to be given a free pass with (you know for one night of lovemaking). She contemplated, and thought carefully for hours (Paul Rudd? Bradley Cooper?) she decided to go with Brad Pitt and I said fine if you ever get the chance you now have my permission to sleep with Brad Pitt... when it was my turn to choose I came up with my answer in 2 seconds. I picked Joyce the 47 year old woman who lives 3 doors down the street. Not amazing looking but not all that bad either.   I just figured that my odds with her are a lot better than with Gisele or Angelina ... or my wife's with Brad. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

In Response to Re: Merry Christmas Lily!:
    [QUOTE]Ladies, ladies, ladies.... Come on now, do you really think that the images aren't nothing more than airbrush and photo shop?  Having spent hours upon hours staring at photos of supposed perfect women in many magazines, Internet sites, DVDs and The Cinemax Chanel (late night) and sleazy bars (It's something I like to call research, although the court system did call it something else) I now realize that so called "beautiful people" are just figments of ones imagination.     The fascination with this product of silicone and surgery is and unhealthy... ( and noticing 7 molecules of tee shirt showing is quit frankly ... frightening ; that's what I would call a Criminal Mind)  It reminds me of the conversation that i had with my wife about who is the one person on this earth that it would be OK to be given a free pass with (you know for one night of lovemaking). She contemplated, and thought carefully for hours (Paul Rudd? Bradley Cooper?) she decided to go with Brad Pitt and I said fine if you ever get the chance you now have my permission to sleep with Brad Pitt... when it was my turn to choose I came up with my answer in 2 seconds. I picked Joyce the 47 year old woman who lives 3 doors down the street. Not amazing looking but not all that bad either.   I just figured that my odds with her are a lot better than with Gisele or Angelina ... or my wife's with Brad. 
    Posted by jkjband[/QUOTE]

TOO funny, jkj!  For your wife's sake, I hope the neighbor lady doesn't become available any time soon! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

JKJ put up a beefcake shot of yourself - I might quit David  Boreanaz for you!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

"( and noticing 7 molecules of tee shirt showing is quit frankly ... frightening ; that's what I would call a Criminal Mind)"

:D  I like collarbones.  So I am always looking for them.  I don't think they airbrushed his t shirt.  I hope?  jkj, the whole point of the Celebrity Sex game is that it is never, ever ever going to happen.  People you might actually have a chance with are off limits for the game!  Mine is Sean Bean.  Diamondguy's might be Lucy Pinder right now, but it was Sofia Vergara for a while.

Also, Cari - Shemar's mom is from Roxbury... he has Red Sox roots.  :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MAMK2. Show MAMK2's posts

YUM!!  He is so freakin smokin HOT!!

Ok I'm cooled off now!!!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

[QUOTE  I like collarbones.  So I am always looking for them.  Posted by diamondgirl[/QUOTE]

That is so weird I often find that I am looking just below the collarbones when I check out "BeefCake Woman"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

[QUOTE]"( and noticing 7 molecules of tee shirt showing is quit frankly ... frightening ; that's what I would call a Criminal Mind)" :D  I like collarbones.  So I am always looking for them.  I don't think they airbrushed his t shirt.  I hope?  )
    Posted by diamondgirl[/QUOTE]

DG:  A tee-shirt peeping through doesn't do anything for me.  But a leetle bit of chest hair noticable at the collar, oh, man, I'm in a puddle on the floor.  Quite embarrassing, really!

Probably the second thing I noticed about my husband the day I met him -- of course, by then, I was already in love -- so it was just fuzzy icing on the cake!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from heavyblaster. Show heavyblaster's posts

This thread encourages fornication. This ought to cool your hot, sinning loins, and remind you of what CHRISTmas is about:

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

[QUOTE]This thread encourages fornication. This ought to cool your hot, sinning loins, and remind you of what CHRISTmas is about:
    Posted by heavyblaster[/QUOTE]

You can't get mad at me, I tried to talk to them, but they just wouldn't listen

tee hee   :-P

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Sandwich, chest hair creeps me out.  Weird, I know.  Not a big fan of lots and lots of it.  It makes me think of Austin Powers.

heavyblaster, hot pic. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]This thread encourages fornication. This ought to cool your hot, sinning loins, and remind you of what CHRISTmas is about:
    Posted by heavyblaster

In Response to Re: Merry Christmas Lily! : You can't get mad at me, I tried to talk to them, but they just wouldn't listen tee hee   :-P

And if there were no fornication, there would be no people.  Vote YES for hot, sinning loins.  ;-)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

[QUOTE]Sandwich, chest hair creeps me out.  Weird, I know.  Not a big fan of lots and lots of it.  It makes me think of Austin Powers. heavyblaster, hot pic. 
    Posted by diamondgirl[/QUOTE]

Well, I like men who look like men.  :-)  But you can have too much of a good thing -- hair all over, not so good (a la Robin Williams).  

I guess it is a love it or hate it kind of thing.   But that's good -- variety is the spice of life!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Well, a little hair is nice (see above re; looking like a man), but wearing an extra sweater is too much for me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from heavyblaster. Show heavyblaster's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Merry Christmas Lily! : You can't get mad at me, I tried to talk to them, but they just wouldn't listen tee hee   :-P

That's because they're hellbound.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Merry Christmas Lily! : That's because they're hellbound.
    Posted by heavyblaster[/QUOTE]

You know if their all going to hell,  it doesn't seem all that bad, I mean it's full of a lot of fun woman who do things that promote fornication... yeah where do I sign up, ...or maybe I can just do something really bad... that would probably eliminate a ton of paperwork

Sections
Shortcuts