My Name Peggy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from My Name Peggy. Show My Name Peggy's posts

My Name Peggy

I help you?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blog Monkey. Show Blog Monkey's posts

Re: My Name Peggy

Hi Peggy. Since I have a fur coat, do you think I can get away without wearing sunscreen? Or should I just give in and wear a Red Sox hat?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Archangel Michael. Show The Archangel Michael's posts

Peggy, I'm stuck in a cab with some Tea Party goalie and his goddamn card won't work and the cabbie won't let anyone out.

Help.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from My Name Peggy. Show My Name Peggy's posts

In response to "Re: My Name Peggy": [QUOTE]Peggy.....?  Ok.  Well, I'm stuck at a strip club with the Mod and I have to pay for his Thai midget strippers on my credit card but it's not working. Posted by no country for old porkshops[/QUOTE] This is normal for card not to work inThailand. Also is normal for Mod to be cheapskate. Thank you. Have nice day.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from My Name Peggy. Show My Name Peggy's posts

In response to "Re: My Name Peggy": [QUOTE]Hi Peggy. Since I have a fur coat, do you think I can get away without wearing sunscreen? Or should I just give in and wear a Red Sox hat? Posted by Blog Monkey[/QUOTE] Peggy sorry. I mistake you for person wearing coat. Red Sox are for feet. No? Mr monkey is confusing. Please hold.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from My Name Peggy. Show My Name Peggy's posts

In response to "Re: My Name Peggy": [QUOTE]Peggy, I'm stuck in a cab with some Tea Party goalie and his goddamn card won't work and the cabbie won't let anyone out. Help. Posted by The Archangel Michael[/QUOTE] Tea party in cab with hockey hero is big mistake. Next time try vodka. Please hold.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from My Name Peggy. Show My Name Peggy's posts

In response to "Re: My Name Peggy": [QUOTE]Peggy, Why is it that I never know how fast I need to "Swipe" my card?  I go to one store, it needs to be done steady and slow.  I go to another store, it needs to be done fast and straight.  Which "way" does Peggy "prefer" it?  Or does he-she prefer it like an ATM, just shoved right in? Thanks, Angry Consumer Posted by QuetiePie[/QUOTE] Peggy is sorry. This is part time job advising love problems. Please hold.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from My Name Peggy. Show My Name Peggy's posts

In response to "Re: My Name Peggy": [QUOTE]Peggy, what is this charge labeled "Chickswithdicks International"? It's a lot of money. Posted by Tronk Butterteeth[/QUOTE] I ask supervisor. You maybe eligible for refund. Parental controls on computer work good. Tell your parents. Please hold.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

I accidently shoved my 'card' down the throat of the 'sales person' at the corner Liquor store.  I meant to just shove it into his face - BUT HE OPENED HIS MOUTH AND SWALLOWED IT.

What should I do?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

Thanks BzznAlong!
    I'll do that to the Dude!  He's working tonight - so it's purrrfect timing!