My romantic personality is...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

My romantic personality is...

The Hopeless Romantic

Samantha Baker, "16 Candles"

You have big goals in love, but you aren't quite sure how to get there. Don't quit dreaming.

(http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/packages/personalityquiz/?p1=Upbox_links)

Awesome - romantically I'm still 16. I'm not sure that's a good thing...  I suppose it means I'm not jaded, right? :)

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

Re: My romantic personality is...

The Lucky, Clueless Guy

Roux, "Chocolat"

You are more interested In being pursued than pursuing. You are happy to let your prospective dates do most of the work while you reap the sweet rewards.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what mine came up with, but nothing could be further from the truth.  :-/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

The Femme Fatale

Gilda Mundson Farrell, "Gilda"

You prey upon lovers and take the initiative in your relationships. This might scare some prospects, but it is who you are.

This is funny - Gilda has been on my Netflix queue forever - it's getting bumped up today.  Tongue out

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

Mine came back as "Big" but when I changed gender it said Samantha Baker. I don't see the connection.

Also if I told anyone in real life that my romantic personality was Big, I do believe they would be laughing still. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

The Love Torn Girl

Bella Swan, "Twilight: Eclipse"

You are smart, strong, and generally know what you want. But your heart is nonetheless split between two prospective loves. Eventually a choice must be made.

Haha, I suppose this would be accurate if the love torn choice was between committment to one man forever or life with my dog in a back bay studio as a serial dater.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Honeyes. Show Honeyes's posts

ha I got Bridget Jones- That's ok because I heart the Bridget Jones Movies :-)

The Unlucky Gal

Bridget Jones, "Bridget Jones's Diary"

Your heart is pure and open, but you've caught a few too many bad breaks. Buck up, your day is coming.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

The Lucky, Clueless Guy

Roux, "Chocolat"

You are more interested In being pursued than pursuing. You are happy to let your prospective dates do most of the work while you reap the sweet rewards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I didn't like many of the options available. Like jd this is way off base - and based on the answers I gave I can't see where it came up with this description

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Why does Scarlett look like she's fixing to put the beat down on someone?  It doesn't look very seductive at all.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

The Love Torn Girl

Bella Swan, "Twilight: Eclipse"

Ahh... if only my biggest worry was choosing between two hot young guys!

But seriously, I wouldn't want to be with a sparkly vampire.  I go for the Nordic vampires, like Eric Northman ;)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

In Response to Re: My romantic personality is...:
    [QUOTE] I didn't like many of the options available. Like jd this is way off base - and based on the answers I gave I can't see where it came up with this description
    Posted by WillDeerborn-of-Gilead[/QUOTE]

Indeed, the test was most illogical. 

Like choosing between pickled herring and limburger cheese as your favorite food.  Hmmmmmmm.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Congratulations! You are most similar to:

The It Ain't Gonna happen Guy
    Lewis, "Revenge Of The Nerds"

You couldn't get some if you walked into a whorehouse with a fistful of hundreds.  Valentines Day for you is a day of mourning, why do you try.

Can I have a re-test?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

"Like choosing between pickled herring and limburger cheese as your favorite food.  Hmmmmmmm..... "

I didn't get that question.  I would have gone with pickled herring, though.  At least I've had that before (and liked it).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHepcat. Show HipHepcat's posts

The Charmer

Alex Hitchens, "Hitch"

You are smooth as silk with prospective love interests, and have no trouble initiating conversations. You are even trusted to advise others on their love lives.

Jk, LMAO:)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

The Seductress

Scarlett O'Hara, "Gone with the Wind"

You rely upon your charms to ensnare prospective loves, and you have a way of manipulating their affections for your own purposes.

huh, cause that aint me at all.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from summa-baby-bumma. Show summa-baby-bumma's posts

The Hopeless Romantic (same as two cent and CHC).

By the way, hello all. 

especially Auntie Sally.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I got Unlucky Bridget Jones.

Confused.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Summa!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from summa-baby-bumma. Show summa-baby-bumma's posts

Hello, hello. I still lurk and read the most recommended comments....but by the time I get to the letter there are 800+ comments so I don't bother commenting. I just figure it will get lost in the shuffle.

Maybe I will stick to these off-to-the-side boards to catch up!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

In Response to Re: My romantic personality is...:
    [QUOTE]The Hopeless Romantic (same as two cent and CHC). By the way, hello all.  especially Auntie Sally.
    Posted by summa-baby-bumma[/QUOTE]

Hi Summa!

I'm Big.

From Sex and the City.

25. This post has been removed.