My Very Own Caption Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop and the temple of doom. Show porkshop and the temple of doom's posts

Re: My Very Own Caption Thread

Looks more like she has swass.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonrob. Show bostonrob's posts

Bacon!
    Now I have to stock Dupes to compensate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

In response to "Re: My Very Own Caption Thread": [QUOTE]A small grey bar appears across my screen when I ignore:  Posts from bostonrob are hidden Stop Ignoring bostonrob  I think if you go back to the post where you ignored supes, you'll see this bar and can click it to un-ignore. I don't know if it appears every time the ignored person posts. Posted by Josh Fenderman[/QUOTE] I appreciate the tip, but what am I going to do, re-read all of the forums for the last couple of months? What makes you think I have any free time?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop and the temple of doom. Show porkshop and the temple of doom's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImConfused?. Show ImConfused?'s posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

In Response to Re: My Very Own Caption Thread:
    [QUOTE]Groveled
    Posted by porkshop and the temple of doom[/QUOTE]

I should make this my profile pic

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop and the temple of doom. Show porkshop and the temple of doom's posts

Do it.  It's the last step in the total restoration of your account.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

cluck cluck cluck

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop and the temple of doom. Show porkshop and the temple of doom's posts

MOD

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: My Very Own Caption Thread : Who?
    Posted by super9v[/QUOTE]

Oh!  There WAS a gray bar!  
    Supes, you're back!!! 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE DONE TO MY CAPTION THREAD???????
    Posted by Johnnie Martinelli from Quincy[/QUOTE]

Johnnie, looks like the LL hoodlums really messed up your thread. It's ruined forever probably. I doubt it will ever be the same in here again. Very sad

What are you gonna do now? What's your next move? Relocate?

You know, they did the same thing in the Confidential Chat forum the other day too. Trashed that place so bad the mod staff had to be called in. Order not restored until the hoodlums were rounded up, posting privaleges revoked, and their user accounts banned

Justice...

I hope the incident in this thread doesnt put an end to your caption writing. Youve proven already youre brilliant at it (even though you never won first place)...one of the best there is. And as I mentioned in an earlier post, youre probably the best looking caption writer too

Good luck

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop and the temple of doom. Show porkshop and the temple of doom's posts

Hoodlums!!!

I'm glad they all got nuked, what a bunch of cottonheaded ninnymuggins!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I prefer the term 'ninnydicker', but ninnymuggins, not bad either

ETA: Wherefore art thou, porkshop? Did you just get banned now or something? All your messages suddenly went poof

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop and the temple of doom. Show porkshop and the temple of doom's posts

Nannydicker?  That's just filthy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Indeed Achenot! What a bunch of vapid perverts! I don't know how they can live with themselves.

Sections
Shortcuts