My Very Own Caption Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Johnnie Martinelli from Quincy. Show Johnnie Martinelli from Quincy's posts

Re: My Very Own Caption Thread

WELL THEY FINALLY DID THE RIGHT THING

Those geniouses at the Globe made my caption the Grand Champion of the captioning universe.

WinnerCan you tell me how I get to Watertown? 
    Johnnie Martinelli, Quincy

And no, I have no idea how to get to Watertown, I can take the bus to Weymouth though.  And I even got a second caption in the runners-up:

Make way for hallucinations. 
    Johnnie Martinelli, Quincy

One time I ate Dinty Moore Beef Stew from a dented can, and boy did I see hallucinations!! No ducks though but I am pretty sure the cops showed up (I was wacko!).  

It is kinda weird that the same people win every week! That other guy from Quincy (I tried "Quack-zy" but it didn't work LOLOL) got his printed again:

If I make way, will they lead me to water? 
    Howard Levenson, Quincy

Call me when you get a winner, Howard! By then I might even have my own phone. 

Oh, and Mr. Ache Not, this is not my first winning caption, but they have robbed me of several more deserved titles.  Just look at this week's winner, that is talent that cannot be denied.

Here's next week's cartoon. GOOD LUCK, SUCKERS!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick Santorum - Love Doctor. Show Rick Santorum - Love Doctor's posts

Just what I would expect from this liberal rag, a cartoon that mocks an important Biblical event, the military, and the Constitution of the United States all at the same time. My caption entry is "You will all burn endlessly while submerged in a river of boiling blood harvested from liberal harlots who killed their babies in the womb."

Vote Santorum '12!

Thanks, 

Rick

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from the house of seven porkshops. Show the house of seven porkshops's posts

"Well, I guess MetCo accepts anyone these days"

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImConfused?. Show ImConfused?'s posts

"The ConstiZOOtion"

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

In Response to Re: My Very Own Caption Thread:
    [QUOTE]By the way, I actually thought that Johnnie's winning caption was somewhat creative. Which made me a bit sad.
    Posted by Josh Fenderman[/QUOTE]

At least it was gramatically awful.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from the house of seven porkshops. Show the house of seven porkshops's posts

"Wow I heard BAWWWSTIN was rainy but this is ridiculous!!!!!!"

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from the house of seven porkshops. Show the house of seven porkshops's posts

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: My Very Own Caption Thread:
    [QUOTE] Oh, and Mr. Ache Not, this is not my first winning caption, but they have robbed me of several more deserved titles.  Just look at this week's winner, that is talent that cannot be denied. Here's next week's cartoon. GOOD LUCK, SUCKERS!!!
    Posted by Johnnie Martinelli from Quincy[/QUOTE]

Johnnie, way to go!

Finally the idiots at the Globe are waking up to the fact that you are more than just a pretty face

Glad youre being recognized now for your talent and not just for your good looks

So did you win a prize or something?

25. This post has been removed.