NO PANTS SUBWAY!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heavyblaster. Show heavyblaster's posts

Re: NO PANTS SUBWAY!!!

In Response to NO PANTS SUBWAY!!!:
    [QUOTE]For Diamondgirl: www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/gallery/01_09_11_pantless_on_t/?p1=Upbox_links " /> http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/gallery/01_09_11_pantless_on_t/?p1=Upbox_links
    Posted by TwoCentDonation[/QUOTE]

If you must pass along such examples of moral deterioration, please do so via PMs. Those of us who strive to live without sin shouldn't have to encounter such filth while surfing the internet for new Christian rock events in the Boston area. Thank you and God Bless.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

NO PANTS!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Why did they schedule this for Sunday?  Does anybody even take the T on Sunday?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnny1963. Show johnny1963's posts

pants on the ground
    pants on the ground

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I think they scheduled it for Sunday because no one would go to work pantsless during the week.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

I read it in the "Metro" paper this morning on my way to work - I couldn't stop laughing.......What a riot!!!!!!! 
    Needed a good laugh this morning - and seeing the pictures and reading about it certainly made my morning.....
    tooooooooo funny.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

TwoCent:

Never have I appreciated the value of pants more.  In particular, the photos of folks sitting on the train look like they are all ......searching for the appropriate, non-reportable phrase......sitting on the john. 

The Ewwww meter just went into the red zone.  ;-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I have to say that the NY Papers only ran photos of young ladies who did justice to the day.  

Sections
Shortcuts