Page on one poll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not Me. Show Not Me's posts

Re: Page on one poll

I can't stand conservatives

Just thought I'd point out this nice bit of intolerance. I don't find intolerance to be a bad thing, we should all strive to push away the undesirables and clear our own space for like-mindedness.  I have long stated my goal to rid my life of cancer victims, people who wear Capris, and Whitney Houston. Two to go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

Interesting.  I look forward to your plans to eradicate France and Quebec.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Page on one poll:
    [QUOTE]Also... I think its even more intimidating to a new poster because as soon as a newbie chimes in, we've all been somewhat trained to think its a sockpuppet for someone else.    I admit that in most cases I assume a new person is a sockpuppet before I think they are genuinely new... especially if they ruffle a few feathers right away.   I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt though. 
    Posted by AlyssaJones[/QUOTE]

I go out of my way to be welcoming and kind to new posters, and to recommend them if I like their thoughts, and quote them and expand on their points.  I think the sockpuppet witch hunt has gone quite far enough, personally, and discourages more lurkers from posting.  We aren't going to get more fresh, fun people to speak up if we keep eviscerating them for being sockpuppets.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Also, I vote that we spell it 'blawg' from now on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Also, I wasn't yelling at you, AJ - your post just happened to contain a point I wanted to talk about.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBeals. Show KJBeals's posts

Most of the regulars here love to attack the LWs and any new posters that come along. They are very cliquey and not very inclusive to newcomers at all. Their LL Facebook group even says, "sassy cool kids only". It's unfortunate such a small group of the overall readers wants to dominate and bully everyone else. LL's readership is in decline because of it. It doesn't matter how many comments the blog gets, only the number of unique users clicking on the article. That number is shrinking.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffmc4. Show geoffmc4's posts

[QUOTE]KJ - how do you know what the FB group says?   I don't know since I'm not in it.
    Posted by Lily-[/QUOTE]

Because s/he is making it up. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBeals. Show KJBeals's posts

That would be a stupid thing to make up. I'd make up something much more inflammatory if I was a liar. Those in the group know what it says. You can't lie to yourselves.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffmc4. Show geoffmc4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Page on one poll : Because s/he is making it up. 
    Posted by geoffmc4[/QUOTE]

Actually, I just found the group KJB is talking about. I don't think that is used by anyone anymore. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffmc4. Show geoffmc4's posts

[QUOTE]That would be a stupid thing to make up. I'd make up something much more inflammatory if I was a liar. Those in the group know what it says. You can't lie to yourselves.
    Posted by KJBeals[/QUOTE]

Well, the FB group I'm in doesn't say that, and the group you mentioned only has 3 people in it, so I doubt there's much activity there. 3 people wouldn't be much of a group, would it?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not Me. Show Not Me's posts

They are the 1%.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not Me. Show Not Me's posts

I actually am getting quite a kick out of how much kjb pretends to hate everyone.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

This place isn't as much fun as it used to be.  *sigh*

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffmc4. Show geoffmc4's posts

[QUOTE]I actually am getting quite a kick out of how much kjb pretends to hate everyone.
    Posted by Not Me[/QUOTE]

It's almost like that tries to get in with the "cool group" but can't quite do it, so they have to attack them. Of course this ignores the one fact that always gets overlooked. The "cool group" usually isn't all that cool.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I want to go for beers with KJB and discuss the injustice of LL in more depth.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffmc4. Show geoffmc4's posts

[QUOTE]I want to go for beers with KJB and discuss the injustice of LL in more depth.
    Posted by diamondgirl[/QUOTE]

Nooooo....acceptance will only serve to dilute KJB's anti-regular commenter rage!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBeals. Show KJBeals's posts

You are alright Diamond. At least one of you doesn't suck.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not Me. Show Not Me's posts

I need some KIOpectate.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I am totally willing to prostitute my integrity for beer.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Archangel Michael. Show The Archangel Michael's posts

KJBeals, today I gave honest, heartfelt advice to the LW.  That advice got poofed.  What do you say about that?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

DG's integrity is a cheap date!

Sections
Shortcuts