Page on one poll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: Page on one poll

Ok, Steddie, so... normal crap.  Got it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Page on one poll:
    True indeed. Although I think Diamond should take umbrage with your positing that her banter is neither witty or clever.
    Posted by Sally-

mcrob just hated that I wasted my wit sucking up to Dread instead of actually being witty with it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Who is Dread?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

(puts QP on the 'you suck and I hope you get rosacea' list with Wrongest)

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I sold it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImConfused?. Show ImConfused?'s posts

I ate it

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I ate it
    Posted by ImConfused?

She ate it

But what did she really eat Tongue Out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

They ate it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

I was just talking with Mrs. Chops about this on the way in to work.

New Van Halen is depressing.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GracieJ. Show GracieJ's posts

I call them sickpuppets.  I love the funny ones, but many are there solely for the  purpose of nasty innuendo about regular posters.  I was intimidated a little the first time I posted, but I jumped in anyway, and for the most part, it's been a great experience.  I think 1 p.m. is a little late for OT - mostly because just about everything that could be said about the letter has been said by 11.  IMHO.  I realize that makes it difficult for the LW to weed through all the comments looking for the pith, but honestly, it all has usually been said before OT starts.  And any LW who writes in has probably been reading for a while and understands that some posters are going to slam them - no matter what their issue is - and that they need to have  the skin of a velociraptor in order to read it. 
    Posted by justcat

Well said.  I JUST found this thread and I usually look because I post on another of the threads.  All the good advice usually comes in the first hour or so.  Those of us who join the discussion later in the morning can add little to what has already been said.  As someone who posts infrequently but reads almost daily, I know who the posters are who usually give well thought-out advice and who posts to give us a good laugh.  Both are welcomed by me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaptainfriday. Show kaptainfriday's posts

GracieJ rocks.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Can I make a request...

that when you guys all think I'm jumping on the sock puppet/ fake alias bandwagon that you take 2 seconds to actually REALLY think about that accusation....

does anyone really think I can sit still and quiet enough long enough to not out myself? You all know how I am when I'm irritated, upset, excited, etc etc about things ... I can't hide myself.

I'd just rather not hear through the lovely thorny grapevine that some poor soul out there is being accused of being me.

after all... there really is only one Jazzy..

thanks in advance for cooperating.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I think the important part of that post is ARE THOSE POP TART LOLLIPOPS?!?!??!?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

I think the important part of that post is ARE THOSE POP TART LOLLIPOPS?!?!??!?
    Posted by diamondgirl

Yes, this is relevant to my interests.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

they most definitely are... aren't they just amazing?

Sections
Shortcuts