Page on one poll

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from peregrinite. Show peregrinite's posts

Re: Page on one poll

In Response to Re: Page on one poll:
    [QUOTE]Why would I care about what you people think about me? Have you ever read all your posts insulting people? Do you even realize how bad you all are to people? You are a despicable bunch. I don't want to associate with anyone like that.
    Posted by KJBeals[/QUOTE]

Yet you continue to do so.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffmc4. Show geoffmc4's posts

[QUOTE]I had nothing to do with the update. I believe it was real. Calling Lily out doesn't make it fake. Ask the mod to check the IPs. Sorry, it wasn't me. Lily offended the LW. Deal with it.

The thing is, and you should know this, Meredith asks that the LW's email her to verify that the updates are real, otherwise it could just be someone messing around, and that doesn't seem to align well with your stated intention to try and clean up the blog from what you deem to be nonsense. So, since we haven't heard that the update was, in fact, real, we will assume that it was fake. The bashing of Lily in the update was unneccessary, but that is a separate issue. If it isn't a real update, than it should be removed because it violates the TOS. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBeals. Show KJBeals's posts

You people do nothing but violate the TOS all day everyday. Now if it's about one of your own it's a travesty? Meanwhile you can name call and insult anyone else you don't like all day everyday? How is that okay?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffmc4. Show geoffmc4's posts

[QUOTE]Geoff has a really good point.
    Posted by Sally-[/QUOTE]

It happens every now and then.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

In response to "Re: Page on one poll": [QUOTE]The bashing of Lily in the update was unneccessary, but that is a separate issue. If it isn't a real update, than it should be removed because it violates the TOS.  Posted by geoffmc4[/QUOTE] Well, regardless of whether it was real, if it violated the TOS by bashing Lily- , then it should be removed, right? I don't think the LW's are given immunity. Although maybe they should be.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffmc4. Show geoffmc4's posts

[QUOTE]You people do nothing but violate the TOS all day everyday. Now if it's about one of your own it's a travesty? Meanwhile you can name call and insult anyone else you don't like all day everyday? How is that okay?

So we're hypocrites..........I think we can all live with that. But you SHOULD be greatly offended by it whether the LW update was real or not. Either way it was a personal attack, and that shouldn't be ok with you just because it was aimed at Lily. Unless you feel it's ok because she deserved it because she has been nasty to other commenters or LW's in the past. Which makes you a..............hypocrite too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not Me. Show Not Me's posts

The mods are killing my accounts any time I comment on the blog, must be by IP address. They even killed Consuela (again).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

What's the matter steds? Not getting your money's worth here?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffmc4. Show geoffmc4's posts

But Lily.....that all ties in to KJB's desire to rid the blog of anything not LW advice related. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

KJBeals is tops.  Keep on keepin' on, kid.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffmc4. Show geoffmc4's posts

[QUOTE]Geoff, he's chiding us for namecalling. I see some a homophobic comment.
    Posted by Lily-[/QUOTE]

I forgot the sarcasm font.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not Me. Show Not Me's posts

Yeah, but not me.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

Meanwhile, the 88,000th O'BUMMER username just got created on the political forums with the intent of enlightening the world on what planet the Democrats are really from.
    Posted by porkshop-a-go-go[/QUOTE]

My guess is Uranus.

(I am ashamed of myself)

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not Me. Show Not Me's posts

Wow, there's some anti-Democrat humor here that nobody has EVER heard before! You guys are NUTS and should be on like the Johnny Carson show or somethin!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

Awwww chip!

Sections
Shortcuts