Page on one poll

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

Re: Page on one poll

Tripe is gross.  My grandmother loves it, though.  Must be an eye-talian thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBeals. Show KJBeals's posts

Meredith's own words from the 2/7 Love Letter:

And let's try to keep that off-topic stuff in the message boards (the champagne rooms) -- or save it for late in the day. I don't mind conversation, but these letters deserve some undivided attention.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

"or save it for late in the day"

"I don't mind conversation"

Problem solved, case closed.  Next.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBeals. Show KJBeals's posts

The disparity in the recs for the two poll posts cannot be ignored. Meredith and Boston.com would be crazy to not act with this kind of information. If they lose too many readers, there is no blog.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

Yes, Boston.com, a site fraught with coding errors, off-hours production changes, and with heinous uptime statistics rivaled only by a wiki site I ran from a pentium III in my basement, will definitely focus its attention on the comments section of its relationship blog because one dopey comment got 500 recommends.

Meanwhile, the 88,000th O'BUMMER username just got created on the political forums with the intent of enlightening the world on what planet the Democrats are really from.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

I hope you two are in the same fantasy football league.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBeals. Show KJBeals's posts

Lily, how do you know the LW update from yesterday is fake? Seemed pretty real to me? Even so, you do keep harping on the same crap over and over. I wish you would shut up already too. You are way too high on yourself.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

You really know how to win people over.  Good luck in life.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

In Response to Re: Page on one poll:
    [QUOTE]Lily, how do you know the LW update from yesterday is fake? Seemed pretty real to me? Even so, you do keep harping on the same crap over and over. I wish you would shut up already too. You are way too high on yourself.
    Posted by KJBeals[/QUOTE]

By the way, it was pretty widely speculated that the update was fake.  Picking specifically on Lily makes you even more transparent.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

I read my posts.  I think I'm pretty awesome.

Despicable?  Meh.  I've been called worse, by better.

0/10 troll, too bad so sad

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBeals. Show KJBeals's posts

I had nothing to do with the update. I believe it was real. Calling Lily out doesn't make it fake. Ask the mod to check the IPs. Sorry, it wasn't me. Lily offended the LW. Deal with it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

I don't think I said you were the one who made the update.

Sections
Shortcuts