Page on one poll

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not Me. Show Not Me's posts

Re: Page on one poll

Is the obummer stuff really that entertaining? Seriously, there's nothing lazier than the "OOH I GON GET THUM MOONBATS ALL RILED UP WIT MY ONE TERM OBAMMY JOKE." It's only annoying from the standpoint that there's no wit, creativity or style, who gives a crap about the political sentiment.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blog Contrarian 2. Show Blog Contrarian 2's posts

blog

[blawg, blog] Show IPA noun, verb, blogged, blog·ging.
    noun
    a Web site containing the writer's or group of writers' own experiences, observations, opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other Web sites.

The End.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

Somehow I don't lend much credence to IP checks.  IPs can be changed by a proxy, and often times things look like they come from the same source IP anyway.

Even still, I'm somewhat skeptical that IPs show up.  I'd be surprised, and kind of amused.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

I miss Summa.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

I think I kind of like KJBeals.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

In Response to Re: Page on one poll:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Page on one poll : I used to love when Val and Summa composed haikus every day
    Posted by Corporate-Hippie-Chick[/QUOTE]

I used to love when Sally- deconstructed the letters.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]Here's another gem: 1/9/2012 2:02 PM EST You'd have to be dumb as a rock to not know Rico is a female making up the character Rico. Men don't act like that. Not even gay ones. She's not funny at all. Gosh, what a great guy!
    Posted by Lily-[/QUOTE]

Why does KJB hate gay people?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]Lily, how do you know the LW update from yesterday is fake? Seemed pretty real to me? Even so, you do keep harping on the same crap over and over. I wish you would shut up already too. You are way too high on yourself.
    Posted by KJBeals[/QUOTE]

This post alone is a violation of the TOS - no ad hominem attacks!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not Me. Show Not Me's posts

Dear Quetie Pie,

1. I think that the suction machine line is probably not as creative as you apparently think it is. Because I bet you think it's more creative than "not at all."

2. I am very saddened and hurt by your unwarranted ad hominem attack on me, calling me a "coward." I have reported this to the SuperModFriends and they will touch their magic Canadian rings together to appropriate punish you for the pain and suffering you have caused me. WOE IS ME

3. If you have an idea that would allow people to post under the same username that has been deleted I would love to hear it. My guess is that your strategy would be something along the lines of "WHY DOTN YoU CALL oBUMMBUMM YOUR SVAIOR OR HIS aUNT ZeTUNIA THEY R SO GOOd AT gETTING THigNS FOR FREE lol HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"  Believe me, I already tried that and it did not work WOE IS ME

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBeals. Show KJBeals's posts

I'm very liberal and pro gay rights. I can't stand conservatives, homophobes and racists (sorry for the redundancy). You people are just doing what you always do, by playing dumb and trying to twist something into something it's not. I merely said Rico is clearly a female and not a male, even a effeminate gay one.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]I'm very liberal and pro gay rights. I can't stand conservatives, homophobes and racists (sorry for the redundancy). You people are just doing what you always do, by playing dumb and trying to twist something into something it's not. I merely said Rico is clearly a female and not a male, even a effeminate gay one.

Are you saying that gay men are effeminate?

And Bleako is a male. And I'm female, all female. And a deer.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I think metrosexual heterosexual men are effeminate.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

[QUOTE]I'm very liberal and pro gay rights. I can't stand conservatives, homophobes and racists (sorry for the redundancy). You people are just doing what you always do, by playing dumb and trying to twist something into something it's not. I merely said Rico is clearly a female and not a male, even a effeminate gay one.

What is your position on gay homosexuals?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

:D  BOOYAH

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

DING!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not Me. Show Not Me's posts

Porks, homosexuals don't act like that. Not even gay ones.