Page on one poll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ABoyandhisDog. Show ABoyandhisDog's posts

Re: Page on one poll

I say just jump in and chirp away. 

Use what talent you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBeals. Show KJBeals's posts

Sally - huh? You lost me. How would I know your real name? I'm mad at the people who selfishly waste so many people's time everyday with their stupid inside jokes and song lyric posts etc. The people who ruin LL for the almost 600 people who recommended my post. Reindeergirl is a perfect example. I dont know who the people are in the FB group or in any group. I can't see who they are. I just searched Love Letters on FB and found tha group. I can't see how many members are in the group, but I imagine noone else can either unless they are in the group. Either way, I was attacked on this blog from day one, well before I ever brought up any complaints.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBeals. Show KJBeals's posts

Arch, I didn't read LL today so I didn't see your post, but all it takes is one flag to get rid of a post if the mods are not in the mood for reading the posts that day. So if these people don't like you, they can just poof you away.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Archangel Michael. Show The Archangel Michael's posts

In Response to Re: Page on one poll:
    [QUOTE] I'm mad at the people who selfishly waste so many people's time everyday with their stupid inside jokes and song lyric posts etc. [/QUOTE]

When did you get the authority to speak for the masses?  Did I miss this?

The internet is inherently a waste of time, so you argument is as valid as these Confederate Bank Notes I've got here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Archangel Michael. Show The Archangel Michael's posts

So what you're advocating, Beals, is the poofing of posts made by people you don't like, regardless of content?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Old Fiend. Show Old Fiend's posts

Come on, now. Someone here is fibbing and reads every post, every day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Archangel Michael. Show The Archangel Michael's posts

[QUOTE] but all it takes is one flag to get rid of a post if the mods are not in the mood for reading the posts that day. 
    Posted by KJBeals[/QUOTE]

The mods don't read our posts until you flag them, unless you consider yourself a mod now in addition to The Voice of All Lurkers.

Hey, let's just poof everybody we don't like.  That won't be a waste of time for the people who put thought into those posts, would it?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBeals. Show KJBeals's posts

Arch, I speak for the nearly 600 people who recommended my post saying they were sick of the off topic crap you people post.

I didn't advocate flagging anything. Stop trying to start more trouble by twisting my words around. I just explained to you that the mods will many times NOT READ a post before they remove it. It gets flagged it pops up on their screen and they just delete it without reading. Haven't you ever seen people wondering how in the world they got poofed? They didn't say anything wrong. It's not right, but it's what happens when they are being lazy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBeals. Show KJBeals's posts

OK, I can see the three names now, someone changed the page today. So you basically just gave out the three peoples real names yourself, Sally.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Archangel Michael. Show The Archangel Michael's posts

I'm just amazed at the naivete of someone who walks into a well-established community and demand that it change just because they said so.

Amazing.  Try pulling that in a biker bar.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

creeeeeeeeeeeeper

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffmc4. Show geoffmc4's posts

[QUOTE]I'm just amazed at the naivete of someone who walks into a well-established community and demand that it change just because they said so. Amazing.  Try pulling that in a biker bar.
    Posted by The Archangel Michael[/QUOTE]

This makes me wonder....how long has KJBeals been reading the blog?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBeals. Show KJBeals's posts

Arch. You people only represent 12% of that "well established group". The other 88% just wants you to chat in a the provided off topic chat rooms. It's not just one person, it's nearly 600 people. I've gotten several massages from lurkers thanking me for doing this. It may not matter, but I made my point and then took my argument off the blog. Is it that hard to be respectful of the other 88% of the readers and go to a chat room that is one click away? I feel like I'm dealing with a cranky 12 year old here. Sally, I'm sorry, but I don't understand one word you just said.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

[QUOTE]Analysis from earlier today (wish I could take credit) KJBeals has 57 comments  1 post not related to LL = 56 13 forum posts = 43 4 deleted posts (attacks?) 39 Of the 39 posts left: 5 posts offering advice (2 of those also attacked posters) 5 posts attacking posters (not including the 2 attacks included in the advice posts) 26 posts about hijacking the thread So please stop pretending you're trying to improve the blog for the masses.
    Posted by Lily-[/QUOTE]

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

BUSTED

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBeals. Show KJBeals's posts

I'm not going to "out" these people. Some actually post advice daily on the blog. You can see the number of recs on my poll posts. That should be enough proof for you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

No proof, no sources, nothing to see here.

Thanks for playing, KJB.  You've been entertaining.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBeals. Show KJBeals's posts

You are a class act, Porky.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

I'm a pretty swell guy.  This, I know.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBeals. Show KJBeals's posts

Does wishing death by AIDS on someone violate the TOS? Where's the outrage now? Is that not as bad as the LW asking Lily to shutup?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

Oh it wasn't me though, it was lurkers.  I have massages that say so!

edit:  They didn't say "death" either, they said "go away".  That could mean anything!  Those crazy lurkers :)