Page on one poll

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Archangel Michael. Show The Archangel Michael's posts

Re: Page on one poll

A gift from Meredith herself....

People love us!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

LOL

KJBeals = -3/10 troll

GTFO

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

I will continue to be carried away.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Archangel Michael. Show The Archangel Michael's posts

I will carry your short, fat, trolly little body away...

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

I'm a 600 percenter. Dont't let the crazies chase you away, kj.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

I do like ruining peoples' days Sally, so I suppose you do have a point.

Which reminds me, I do need to finish the ping pong ball story.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

Oh yeah, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers are horrible.  HORRIBLE.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Porks, I have 600 close friends who don't want to hear your pingpong ball story!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

DING!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

McRob, are those 600 friends hot, or Love Letters hot?  That makes a difference.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

You know, that Sally does have a point.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

They're lurkers Porks, sovi guess they're mostly average, with the potential to be hot.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

I know 601 lurkers that are hot and hate you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

They probably like bad jokes too.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonGuy3076. Show BostonGuy3076's posts

In Response to Re: Page on one poll:
    [QUOTE]Ah but Sally, again, I don't believe her "Poll" was at all objective or scientific. I agree it's a good topic; I don't agree it's as slanted as she suggests.  Posted by Lily-[/QUOTE]

Lily,

Regarding the poll, it was obviously slanted, but I remember a similar poll a year ago or so, and the results were overwhelming.  At the time, I did the hard work of looking at every letter with "recommends" and it was by far the most recommend post of all time.  I started to do that work again, but ran out of time and motivation. 

Regardless I think the best response follows: 

[QUOTE]Sergeant Barnes wrote:

How about a "SILENT MAJORITY" forum where they can go and not post?[/QUOTE]

and what you said previously:

[QUOTE]I've seen some self policing this week with people trying to stay on topic until around lunch.  After that it's nearly impossible to stay on topic anyway, unless it's a particularly heated topic.  The blog does tend to go off topic earlier and earlier over time and often needs a gentle prod to get back on topic.  I don't know what field of work you're in, but insulting people doesn't generally result in a positive reaction.-[/QUOTE]

(liberal quote included for possible future nuking)

25. This post has been removed.