Photos from last weeks LL event

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

Re: Photos from last weeks LL event

SEEBZ SAYZ: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHAAAAAA HAAAAA!!!
    I totally sh__ myself laughing at all of these cute versions/sock puppets of us!

WOW - Very creative indeed!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are quite talented!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

AND I was wondering how our "POWERCORD" THE MAN was doing - WE MISS YOU........You were like the 'GOOD POWER CHARGER' on here - back then and as I see now ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I feel like 'Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz' when she says 'You've been here all along" or something like that.........
    I just saw these today!!!!!!!!! Made my Monday (Mondays are blue - but not after seeing all these puppets)!!!!!
    :D

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e. Show 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e's posts

Gracelan and Jane Austen

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnny1963. Show johnny1963's posts

hhere is a picture of Jbar when she was a little girl....still looking for the ppuppet

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

In Response to Re: Photos from last weeks LL event:
    AND I was wondering how our "POWERCORD" THE MAN was doing - WE MISS YOU........You were like the 'GOOD POWER CHARGER' on here - back then and as I see now ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like 'Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz' when she says 'You've been here all along" or something like that......... I just saw these today!!!!!!!!! Made my Monday (Mondays are blue - but not after seeing all these puppets)!!!!! :D
    Posted by Seebell

Miss you too, SEEBABY!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DGs Baby Raptor. Show DGs Baby Raptor's posts

Screeeeeaaaaaaahhhh.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop's last stand. Show porkshop's last stand's posts

I miss PC.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Me too.

Sections
Shortcuts