4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lurkinator. Show lurkinator's posts

Re: Please Post It if You Have It

Stedd man, it's her against the world, always.Dont forget that. Once a narcissist, always a narcissist.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dancing Bear. Show Dancing Bear's posts

What part of I don’t cut and paste comments from the blog did you miss??? Along with being a liar you also cant read? Those were e-mails, yes, there are more. The fact I dont delete e-mails has nothing do do with cutting and saving comments from the blog. I am lazy, as proven by the 13,000 emails in my work e-mail. And proven because I dont cut/paste/save comments from the blog. Common sense, is not your strong suit. Yes, I am horrible, the difference is, I dont pretend to be otherwise unlike you. 

I don’t see the point in outing the recipients/senders, because they were not to Sean.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes3. Show JeepersCripes3's posts

Yes, that is my other moniker I use for another site, that I accidently used here a couple times.  Chill.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes3. Show JeepersCripes3's posts

Yes, I am a narcisst that has to hide behind a sockpuppet. That makes a whole lot of sense.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes3. Show JeepersCripes3's posts

Right, I just pulled it out of hat, your making a comment about my stepdaughter. Because that's what I do. You want to sit there and say that you never made any sexual remarks or innuedos about minors? How many times were you nuked for doing that? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lurkinator. Show lurkinator's posts

Paging Island of One. Island of One? Again, Paging Island of One.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes3. Show JeepersCripes3's posts

You made a comment specific to my stepdaughter. That isnt a joke. There is no humor 'mined' from making sexual remarks towards minors, much less making a specific comment about a specific minor. So you admit to make crass comments, but now I am just supposed to assume its just your sick humor? OK.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.