Please Post It if You Have It

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes3. Show JeepersCripes3's posts

Re: Please Post It if You Have It

I find a lot of humor here. However, if you dont see a line between humor and vile comments about minors, not sure what that says about your moral compass. To each their own. However, to call out someone for reposting pics you posted of your daughter, while making crass and vile comments about someone's stepdaughter,  is a bit hypocritic, yes? 

And how abhorrent can it be when you freely admit to making vile comments about minors? I made a comment about my beautiful stepdaughter, you made a comment about 'tapping it' or whatever the specific remark was. Abhorrent is an understatement.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes3. Show JeepersCripes3's posts

And really, I could care less about your humor or moral compass or whatever. But do not lump me in with anyone. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lurkinator. Show lurkinator's posts

So, you finally married the two-timing Guido cheater? Great, match made in heaven, or hell, as you prefer.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Montyy. Show Montyy's posts

In response to Omar Little's comment:
    [QUOTE]

" However, to call out someone for reposting pics you posted of your daughter, while making crass and vile comments about someone's stepdaughter,  is a bit hypocritic, yes? "

Yes. But since I did not do that, it is not.

So this is what made Sean (and you, apparently) believe that it was okay to do that? The moral compass shouldn't be influenced by the behavior of others. 

And I actually don't find my jokes about minors to be vile. In fact, I strongly believe that the ability to find both humor and rage in uncomfortable subjects is an essential contributor to social dialogue. That in settings where things are "not talked about" or "not joked about"  dialogue is stifled and the exchange of ideas is limited in harful ways. 

I have not a clue about ever saying "tapping it" related to any child. And it would have been ridiculously stupid to do so. That would fall into the "forever unforgivable" category for virtually everyone at LL. And it should be, because that's not "humor," it's deliberate cruelty aimed at a specific individual and exploiting a defenseless minor for that purpose. 

[/QUOTE]

I  don't read all comments every day - in fact lately due to the 'enhancements' to the commenting feature I only get one page of comments so I miss a lot.  

As background to this conversation, can you provide me with an example of one or more of your jokes about minors that is not vile?  I'd like to judge for myself.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes3. Show JeepersCripes3's posts

You made some comment about me being ok with Sean posting pics of your daughter but being irrate about your comments about my stepdaughter. I was not OK with Sean posting pics of your daughter at all. So, perhaps check your facts first. 

And there is a reason some things are not joked about, maybe,  because they are not jokable topics? Again, that is your moral compass, not mine. It was ridiculously stupid and you and I went back and forth about it for about 10 secs before I had it removed. Clearly I didnt imagine it since a few people e-mailed me about it. But that is the humor I find in this place, hypocisy runs rampant.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Montyy. Show Montyy's posts

In response to Omar Little's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh wait, that's actually vile.

[/QUOTE]

Oh my.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes3. Show JeepersCripes3's posts

Since you included her in your comment, I cant imagine where I would think you were being specific to me.  Even more so, because I wasnt even talking to you. 

But you are correct, you wont change my mind, so whatever. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes3. Show JeepersCripes3's posts

Yes, well when the picture was first posted, I had no idea it was a real pic of your daughter. I do have other things to occupy my time during the day. And when I did find out, I called him out on it, privately. Because by the time I realized it, days had gone by.

But that is the history of this place, if youre not in with the 'cool kids' dont expect anyone to stand up for you, in fact, they will assist you in beating them down, whether its right or wrong. Well they also do that with people they are afraid of...... Thankfully, I have been dismissed from the 'cool kid' status. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes3. Show JeepersCripes3's posts

OK Stedz, I know you did and you want to claim you didnt. 

The end.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes3. Show JeepersCripes3's posts

If being inflamed by someone making a comment about a sexual criminal act towards my 12 year old stepdaughter means putting myself in a cocoon, then so be it.

Thanks.

25. This post has been removed.