Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Poll on giving advice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

Re: Poll on giving advice

I usually open my big mouth before they even ask, cause that's how I roll...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnny1963. Show johnny1963's posts

I would have to have friends first!!!!!!!so that's easy ha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Actually, I'm guilty of giving unsolicited advice... But it's about non-relationship issues, like "I can recommend a good repair shop," or "the Angus burgers at McD's are really tasty," or "Stop & Shop is good for general supplies, but Trader Joe's has really cool food that's way cheaper than Whole Foods."

When someone start complaining about their SO I usually keep my mouth shut...  If it's a really, really close friend I might say something, but I don't think I ever have, unless they asked me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

"the Angus burgers at McD's are really tasty," or "Stop & Shop is good for general supplies, but Trader Joe's has really cool food that's way cheaper than Whole Foods."

Did you just us give advice?
    Smile

Sections
Shortcuts