Post your real fake entries to Meredith's contest

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blog Monkey. Show Blog Monkey's posts

Re: Post your real fake entries to Meredith's contest

Does flinging pewp at the bride count?
    I got nothing,then.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Humpty Dumpty. Show Humpty Dumpty's posts

Re: Post your real fake entries to Meredith's contest

My friend from college invited me to his wedding, we had been in touch all along and got together in Vegas or at the Kentucky Derby or South Beach from time to time when our vacation schedules coincided. Anyhow, I get invited to the wedding and my girlfriend and I go to San Francisco where they were getting married (actually at a winery for the reception). So I get there and we sit down and the music starts "here comes the bride" so we all stand and turn to see her and sure enough it is my ex girlfriend from back in high school. She had been married so her last name was different and this was her second marriage. We met eyes and the look in hers was horrifying. After the ceremony we all go to the winery for the reception and we all stayed in Napa (Hyatt I think) and had a blast, except for the bride and groom. Turns out he had no idea that her child was not from her first marriage, the child was MINE. I had a great time anyhow and my child was there but she still doesn't know I am the real dad. My friend and I don't talk any longer but I saw his FB profile and it looks like he is single again. What a good time that was.