Random Nonsensicalness

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Cariokie. Show -Cariokie's posts

Re: Random Nonsensicalness

Jim, if my life ever calms down enough for a dog, it will definitely be a Shiba Inu. For now, my cat Harpurr enjoys being king of the house!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Bzorn, I am not really even sure how to respond to that.....

But on a positive note, it shows how manly you are that you would freely admit that ;)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

Doesn't matter what kind of dog, cat, or other animal you like -- as long as you treat them right, it's okay by me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Agreed, just dont compare them to children :p

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TamaraLee. Show TamaraLee's posts

In Response to Re: Random Nonsensicalness:

I agree.  And I have to give you credit, I laughed my butt off at your comment about not barfing rainbows. 

Or my son's carne corso- who tops out at 175lbs. and can I tell you how sick I am of the news about Kim K's wedding? Please....we all know she is just getting married to get married. Blahhhh the whole thing makes me barf.....and not rainbows either.
    Posted by Jeepers-Cripes

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

I am here for your entertainment TamaraLee :)

And my next trick will involve cherries and vats of alcohol.....wait, did that one already!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

Barfing rainbows.  Nobody does that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

I think fairies do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

What are you implying?  I'm all man, baby.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

I thought Unicorns were a-sexual? or is that non-sexual?

BTW- just found out, we may be having our very own Starbucks Barista at the new building!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

No, but then again, there's only one of me.  

Wait, meaning, your building is going to have its own Starbucks, essentially?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCorvin. Show MrCorvin's posts

I'm hoping that when I find my next apartment it will allow pets. I miss having a dog.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Yes, our very own startbucks with a full time barista. I may never leave my office.

I hear ya McCorvin. I am puppy sitting my brothers dog. Its the closest I can get.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from somerville-247. Show somerville-247's posts

Jeepers:

I would rip the toenail off.  I am concerned that when the new nail starts growing in, the old one hanging on there blocking it will cause more problems!   Just tape the toe up with a band aid to protect the sensitive skin that is usually armored with a toe nail. Try to get a band aid that is closest to your skin tone as you can, even if you have to open up the boxes at CVS to check.   You;d be surprised at the weird colors the suppossedly "flesh tone" band aids come in...

I vote against dark polish on the other toes because it will just draw attention to your feet generally.

Change the band aid on the nail-less toe every few days, or even every day, NOTHING is grosser than a GROSS band aid!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

sville-247, thanks! I may have to now. It keeps getting caught. Ridiculous part is I already HATE feet, so anything that draws attention to them freaks me out anyway. Guess I am going to have to suction it up and switch to neutral nail polish.  Thank goodness open toe shoe weather is almost over.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from midnight-toker. Show midnight-toker's posts

Jeepers, you really make me smile sometimes! I may have to make a trip to Boston just to enjoy your barista!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from somerville-247. Show somerville-247's posts

I'm not into feet either....and for some reason SO many shoes, even flats, and even some sneakers, cause me to get all kinds of weird blisters in weird places.....so I have a wide array of band aids in all sizes, colors, and materials in my bathroom.  I prefer the foamy ones to the woven clothy-ones - they are more comfortable and tend to stay cleaner-looking over the course of a few days.  And once I learn where my shoes rub me the wrong way, I paint those areas with the paint on band-aid stuff, Nu-Skin  before I wear them.  Picked up a pretty severe nu-skin habit when I was on a rowing team -blister city!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TamaraLee. Show TamaraLee's posts

I cannot ever imagine not having a dog.  Thank god I could finally buy my own place so I never have to worry about someone telling me I cannot have a dog.  Good luck!  I found making a pet resume with references was a HUGE incentive to people who were on the fence about allowing me to rent their place with a dog. 

I'm hoping that when I find my next apartment it will allow pets. I miss having a dog.
    Posted by MrCorvin

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

Bzorn, I am not really even sure how to respond to that..... But on a positive note, it shows how manly you are that you would freely admit that ;)
    Posted by Jeepers-Cripes

Fortunately my man card is signed by John Wayne so I can get away with that. I came to the dog when I got custody of my kids because their mom wanted him gone. I found the Bichons to be very easygoing. Didn't smell, didn't shed although the groomer wasn't cheap. And to put this as delicately as I can, their piles are small and since picking up dog pies is not my idea of fun...

Sections
Shortcuts