Rocking the Ritz.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Re: Rocking the Ritz.

OOOOOOOOH.

Jeeps has minions that report back!

I want some of those!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

In related news, I'm kinda jazzed that my life is so exciting that it deserves being reported on.

It's good to be me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Original Jeeps. Show The Original Jeeps's posts

Oddly, Jneen, you were not mentioned at all. 

But I am 'jazzed' that you thought you were.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

I feel like such the fool...There I was thinking that I had a blast with some fun people only to find out it sucked, thanks for the update

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoodGollyMissHolly. Show GoodGollyMissHolly's posts

yeah its a pretty fun group until the lines are drawn and the claws come out.  then it becomes even more fun.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ursulagirl1. Show ursulagirl1's posts

How did I get home?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ursulagirl1. Show ursulagirl1's posts

In response to "Re: Rocking the Ritz.":
    yeah its a pretty fun group until the lines are drawn and the claws come out.  then it becomes even more fun. Posted by GoodGollyMissHolly
    Stay away from the Claus.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

In Response to Re: Rocking the Ritz.:
    Yeah jk, I am sure. It reminds me of that time, that kid that went to go get his ball sack waxed because that is what he thought all the cool kids were doing. Come to find out, it was just the gay synchronized swim club.
    Posted by The Original Jeeps

Question : What does having your balls waxed, being a member of the gay synchronized swim club and Meredith's Ritz party all have in common?

Answer : They're all something you have never done, yet feel the need to belittle.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Montyy. Show Montyy's posts

In Response to Re: Rocking the Ritz. : Question : What does having your balls waxed, being a member of the gay synchronized swim club and Meredith's Ritz party all have in common? Answer : They're all something you have never done, yet feel the need to belittle.
    Posted by jkjband

A very wise man once said "They hate 'cuz they ain't".

Who was that wise man?    Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino.

GTL.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Original Jeeps. Show The Original Jeeps's posts

Oh jk, you are so cute!!! I have been to the Ritz many times and I have met Meredith a few times as well. But you are correct, I have never had my balls waxed. You got me there!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

I accidentally a minion.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Oh jk, you are so cute!!! I have been to the Ritz many times and I have met Meredith a few times as well. But you are correct, I have never had my balls waxed. You got me there!!!

Fine .... I just don't understand why your good time has to involve dumping on other peoples good time.  I WAS there and met a lot of nice people and really don't care to sit by and watch you try to tarnish a time which was special (not life altering or life changing, but fun) 

You are right about one thing though, I am fri&&in' cute.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoodGollyMissHolly. Show GoodGollyMissHolly's posts

jk it's like the bullies in high school.  only one hopes they outgrow this kind of behavior into adulthood.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Original Jeeps. Show The Original Jeeps's posts

I am sure you thought it was 'special' jk. I thought it was pathetic  ;) To each their own.

You are incorrect IOL, there is no such thing as 'can't', it's won't. Didnt your mother ever teach you that?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Cue the Beastie Boys: JK's gotta FIGHT for the RIGHT to PAAAAARRRTTTTYYYYYY! Don't sit by for this grave injustice JK. Fight The POWER!
    Posted by Sean2012

It's not so much the right to party.... It's the being mocked for doing so.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoodGollyMissHolly. Show GoodGollyMissHolly's posts

hmmm people who protest too much about something are usually the ones who are feeling bad that they didn't go but would never admit it, hence the need to mock others.  it's really very juvenile.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Original Jeeps. Show The Original Jeeps's posts

Oooo more sockpuppets!!! You dont have to be here, and you can acutally hit that little ignore button, why dont you go play on your blog.

I do love me some beastie boys

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoodGollyMissHolly. Show GoodGollyMissHolly's posts

got it the first time sean but thanks for clearing that up for me!!!  Pot?  meet kettle.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

I am sure you thought it was 'special' jk. I thought it was pathetic  ;) To each their own. You are incorrect IOL, there is no such thing as 'can't', it's won't. Didnt your mother ever teach you that?

(if we're going to go all schoolteacher on each other)

I went to a different party on Saturday night (at a country club, which I sure you frequent).  I don't believe you were at that one either ..... tell me did that party suck also?  I'm curious.

Sections
Shortcuts