Rocking the Ritz.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -kaptainfriday-. Show -kaptainfriday-'s posts

Rocking the Ritz.

I know that talking about our get togethers annoys the blog. But, being the incredible narcissists that we are, we are compelled to discuss our awesomeness.

Have at it.

I can't believe I met Merediths Mom!!!

There was definitely one corner of that room that was rocking a whole harder than the rest. This is called "The Dadstadamus Effect"

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

Re: Rocking the Ritz.

That's fair to me - like I said, it was just an inquiry.

Now, somebody tell me the camera phones were out in full force capturing dad doing dastardly deeds. I know how his tequila antics work!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from -kaptainfriday-. Show -kaptainfriday-'s posts

NattyGin, Meredith promoted the event on her website and through her facebook page. Readers of Love Letters were encouraged to attend, and were asked to email her. I thought it was widely mentioned on the blog as well, including the Fake Contest Entries forum thread.

There's a contingent of folks who think there was some selective invitation process. There absolutely was not. Everyone was invited.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harbormistress. Show Harbormistress's posts

Yes, Meredith's mom was adorable.
    as were you, Kaptain.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from -kaptainfriday-. Show -kaptainfriday-'s posts

You as well, Mistress. And quite the party girl!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

Trust me Kappy - I'm not offended nor feeling excluded. And what you describe makes total sense. I haven't been around enough to even know what's going on here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harbormistress. Show Harbormistress's posts

Ha Ha. Thats one way to describe it.  Way too much free vodka and no food.  I was actually pretty surprised at the no food (except those cakepops that I didnt want).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

In Response to Re: Rocking the Ritz.:
    [QUOTE]Will somebody please tell me how folks were invited? This is a not a butthurt why-not-meeee post. I am genuinely curious.  I don't know Meredith, and I haven't even been on the blog much lately, nor did I even know when her book was coming out so I had no business receiving an invite. But it was like a sudden secret society of in-the-knows surfaced and all headed to the Ritz together last night and I WANNA KNOW HOW DAMNIT!
    Posted by naturalginger[/QUOTE]

Naturalginger,

I know you are genuine & not the 'poor me / why not me / how lame' bitter but just kidding type.

I don't remember if I saw it on the blog but did hear about it 'through the grapevine' & also on Meredith's FB page.  If one wasn't invited, one had to ask to be invited.  Everyone had the same chance. 

It was an elegant & lovely event. Meredith looked beautiful & radiant & did an awesome job.  I feel honored & am glad that I attended.

It would have been wonderful to see you but there will be other events.Smile

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

I've been inspired to write a book. Not for the fame or fortune but to have an excuse to have another bash like that. What a fun night...... No offence, but you people are insane.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harbormistress. Show Harbormistress's posts

Offense? Id consider it a compliment!
    See you at the Chappy this summer!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from -kaptainfriday-. Show -kaptainfriday-'s posts

Dadz pulled the old glass of ice water/vodka bait & switch on me.

I love that dude.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Original Jeeps. Show The Original Jeeps's posts

I beat you to the punch jk. I am writing short story for a magazine about blooming relationships on a blog and the ensuing fiascos created in the wake. Incest, drunkenness, deceit, manipulations, chocolate cake shots™, illegal substances, spankings, videos, cherries; will be everything Meredith should have written, but didn’t.

And I am doing it for free. 

It will be epic.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from -kaptainfriday-. Show -kaptainfriday-'s posts

HI, JEEPZ!!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from -kaptainfriday-. Show -kaptainfriday-'s posts

I never eat before LL drunkfests.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from -kaptainfriday-. Show -kaptainfriday-'s posts

I'm in the backround in one of the pics.

There really should have been a group pic of us though.

BDC, why don't you love us?

Oh, yeah. Never mind.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Original Jeeps. Show The Original Jeeps's posts

Thanks Fletch, I did leave the blog, apparently just in time, since the report I got back about this 'shindig' had me in a fit of giggles. I do however peruse the Forums on occasion. I appreciate your looking out for me though

I dont thinks Mod was there, I didnt see any strapping Greek Gods in any of the pics. 

Sections
Shortcuts