Secret Club

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Secret Club

I am so over all the nonsense. Nuking poofing whatever. I dont understand half the crap that is posted anyway. Talk about not being the cool kid.

So, my boss has been having kidney stones or something and this morning apparently it passed? and I got the whole low down and dirty about it. Ummm TMI?

I am trying to coordinate a meeting with 3 companies and like 12 people. Awesome. we finally agree on date and time, they send invite and not even 30 secs later come back and say now that doesnt work. You didnt know that 30 secs ago??? people suck at their jobs. I really should be running things.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Re: Secret Club

Ohhh and that Hedge Fund company that was raided, or well one of them, I turned down an offer there. WOW!

And my sister, who was supposed to buy my brothers old car, backed out last min. Mind you, my brother could have used it as a trade in on his new car and didnt because she wanted it. Then the day they were supposed to come pick it up and pay, I get a text that they are not doing it. Ummmm shouldnt you text him? Then she is blaming her BF because its his money. She doesnt get that she is responsible too. Duhhhhhh You have to know my sister, if this was reveresed, she would have threatened attys to get her money. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: Secret Club:
    [QUOTE]Ohhh and that Hedge Fund company that was raided, or well one of them, I turned down an offer there. WOW!
    Posted by Jeepers-Cripes[/QUOTE]

Wow, indeed!  Just think, instead of scheduling with imbeciles right now you could be in an intimate interrogation room sitting across from a smoking hot G-man!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

hmmmm well when you put it that way........

But, we all know IRL they are not as hot as say.....Shemar ;)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCorvin. Show MrCorvin's posts

Ahh the threat of the feds raiding and auditing....

...now if I can only get the people at work to stop documenting in l33t.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Congratulations on the kidney stone.  Did he save it to show everyone? 

I cannot tell you the number of forensic items that have been waved at me over the years.

(shiver)