shaving legs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

shaving legs

good morning

seeing this morning's letter has brought up the big debate of how often does a lady shave her legs and or possibly never to shave at all, i thought i would start a poll and see how the results will look.

GO!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCorvin. Show MrCorvin's posts

Re: shaving legs

Honestly it's very rare that I notice when my girlfriend hasn't shaved her legs. She notices herself more then I notice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedFishBlueFish. Show RedFishBlueFish's posts

There is a seasonal component, too. I shave daily in summer when my legs are exposed to the world, and maybe 2-3 times/week in winter when they are kept under pants most of the time. I guess it averages out to every other day, but that isn't consistent.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: shaving legs:
    [QUOTE]I'd rather see a shaving Hoo-ha poll.
    Posted by Dreamy Eyes[/QUOTE]

Of course you would.  Perv.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Dreamy ... you shave your Hoo Ha a lot? LOL

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

wax is the only way to go

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

I had to sweep up, pick up, mop up and flush after my last girlfriend....I could deal with hairy leggs...Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ygren. Show ygren's posts

How often do I shave my legs?  Never.

Got tired of the bother & stubble in my late twenties, so I made it go away. The hair on my legs, I mean.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

Summer: at least once a week.

Winter: almost never unless whoever I'm with is really skeeved by it being SUPER-long, or I'm wearing a short dress without stockings for some weird reason.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

[QUOTE]I'd rather see a shaving Hoo-ha poll.
    Posted by Dreamy Eyes[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runner02155. Show Runner02155's posts

I rarely notice or even care.  But my wife has relatively light/blond hair.

And if I am focusing on it, my priorities are skewed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnny1963. Show johnny1963's posts

I do not, is that ok?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I agree with the seasonal aspect for fashion needs - I have dark hair; stubble is not attractive with a sundress or shorts.  My husband likes my legs smooth, but he doesn't complain or seem to care when they aren't.

ETA:  I waxed my legs once, and I spent the next 2 weeks scraping out ingrown hairs.  I was a pocked mess for quite awhile, so not sexy.  I've waxed other areas with no problem, but what went wrong on my legs I have no idea.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4354603. Show user_4354603's posts

Every morning I shave only one of my eyebrows off.

Then I repeatedly punch myself in the chest over and over again until it's time for lunch.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

[QUOTE]Every morning I shave only one of my eyebrows off. Then I repeatedly punch myself in the chest over and over again until it's time for lunch.
    Posted by porkshop[/QUOTE]

What did you do to offend the gods so that they condemned to reliving such torment over and over?

On the plus side at least your guts aren't repeatedly eaten each by a large bird while you're tied to a rock.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4354603. Show user_4354603's posts

[QUOTE] On the plus side at least your guts aren't repeatedly eaten each by a large bird while you're tied to a rock.
    Posted by TwoCentDonation[/QUOTE]

Yeah......not *yet*.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Unicorns have eyebrows?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JPcoffee. Show JPcoffee's posts

I actually prefer getting my legs waxed (or doing it myself), but:

1) takes too long
    2) messy
    3) expensive (if you get it done at a spa/salon)

I need to find a better waxing system at home cuz I have a wax pot.  Would prefer a wax roll-on.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

I shaved my legs once. My chest too, once. On different occasions.

I never shave my face, as I have a skin condition that gets irritated something fierce when I do.