Sock Puppet Amnesty

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleMillieWatson. Show LittleMillieWatson's posts

Re: Sock Puppet Amnesty

No way!  I may want to apply to college someday, and I can't afford to have sockpuppetry on my permanent record. 

Sorry, Sally-, I'm not falling for your fake amnesty offer. 

:P

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

OH NO!  It was a trap!  And to think I wanted to go to college :(

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

I am very happy to see the return of Charming Sean.

Also:  "Meredith Goldstein" made me laugh, a lot.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inter-Planet. Show Inter-Planet's posts

I was Sean2009.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

In Response to Re: Sock Puppet Amnesty:
    [QUOTE]Amnesty granted from me. God will work the rest out with you privately. Speaking of ... Which one of you is God? Also brilliant.
    Posted by Sally-[/QUOTE]

Hi.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

No, not me.  I make sockpuppets that are only funny to me.  If others think they're funny, then that's a fringe benefit.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not Me. Show Not Me's posts

"No, not me"

What?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GracieJ. Show GracieJ's posts

I always want to know who the sock puppets are because sometimes when I am in a hurry I will scroll through the responses and stop on my faves.  If I don't who the sock puppets are, I miss a lot.
    Also, I always wanted a sock puppet.  GracieJ is too boring for words.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from henry rollins. Show henry rollins's posts

If PereG admits to anything don't believe him.  HE LIES!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

I thought about creating a sock puppet called BogContrarian, but I couldn't decide if BogC wouldbe for or against cranberry consumption.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from henry rollins. Show henry rollins's posts

If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always. I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you