Sock Puppet Amnesty

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from peregrinite. Show peregrinite's posts

Re: Sock Puppet Amnesty

He's done.  I used all the good quotes I could find.  I thought he was a good sock because he originated from the context of conversation and everything posted was from him and meant as appropriate advice, however banal or wrought with wrenching force.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoVa. Show MoVa's posts

I think it was DG who really wanted to know pere. This will crack her up, I think.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffmc4. Show geoffmc4's posts

I am Rico.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItalianIce84. Show ItalianIce84's posts

this is rather fitting: http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-7-most-obnoxious-fake-personalities-internet/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop and the temple of doom. Show porkshop and the temple of doom's posts

http://www.cracked.com/article_16605_the-8-most-obnoxious-internet-commenters.html

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from smuppet. Show smuppet's posts

I hate this sock puffin stuff. I forget who I am.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Original Jeeps. Show The Original Jeeps's posts

OK, since I am officially leaving- here goes:

SwampChick
    Pizza Love Rob
    Siri Love Rob
    Blog Contrarian
    Blog Contrarian 2
    All the Satan's
    Penelope Primm
    Joan Rivers
    Archie Bunker
    Darth Vadar
    Some hippie person*

*Cant remember the name

I am sure there are more, but I cant remember them all.

You are very welcome for the entertainment. I now have to go check myself into a McLeans.

I bid you all adieu.

The one and only, Jeeps.

Jeeperscripes07@gmail.com

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Montyy. Show Montyy's posts

In Response to Re: Sock Puppet Amnesty:
    OK, since I am officially leaving- here goes: SwampChick Pizza Love Rob Siri Love Rob Blog Contrarian Blog Contrarian 2 All the Satan's Penelope Primm Joan Rivers Archie Bunker Darth Vadar Some hippie person* *Cant remember the name I am sure there are more, but I cant remember them all. You are very welcome for the entertainment. I now have to go check myself into a McLeans. I bid you all adieu. The one and only, Jeeps. Jeeperscripes07@gmail.com
    Posted by The Original Jeeps

Blog Contrarian 1 and 2????   One of my all time favorites.  I never would have guessed, but I'm horrible at the sockpuppet guess game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Jeeps, Siri was brilliant.  A++++

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonrob. Show bostonrob's posts

Sorry to see you go, Jeeps.  Hope Lily's right.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Don't know why I was logged in as him.  Would have been better coming from a grouch.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop and the temple of doom. Show porkshop and the temple of doom's posts

Brave little sockpuppets.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from -kaptainfriday-. Show -kaptainfriday-'s posts

BYE, JEEPZ!!!

I was a crappy hippie sock, too. ThatHippieDude or something like that. Trying to engage AngryPoster, I was horrible and you told me I sucked and was a epic sockpuppet failure.

You were correct.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

they always come back

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop and the temple of doom. Show porkshop and the temple of doom's posts

Although I will now be adopting "Hypocrites you ALL" as a new phrase of indignation.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from viva la porkshop. Show viva la porkshop's posts

Is this where all the internet tough guys come out from FOOL part 2?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from viva la porkshop. Show viva la porkshop's posts

I'm sure you don't.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts