Sock Puppet Amnesty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImConfused?. Show ImConfused?'s posts

Re: Sock Puppet Amnesty

Hi AV

You said:
    A few had negative things to say & some opposed but later found out that these same people have their own group. 

Not everyone who chose to not be a part of it is part of another group. Let's not make this divide any larger than it already is.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from viva la porkshop. Show viva la porkshop's posts

AV, a lot of your points are valid and we can discuss them privately if you want.

A couple of things that I have to directly take issue with though: 

" I shared this with the original group & invited everyone."  

Well, not everyone, which is fine because everyone doesn't get along, and you know, FB isn't life.  But it's inaccurate to say that it was all-inclusive by saying "Well I invited you and you didn't want to go!"  That's not fair.

For the record, I'm not a part of any groups related to LL.  I was at one point part of FOLL, and others related to LL, but not any longer - this has been so for a long, long time now.

"A few had gone paranoid thinking this was a bash-lash group  [......] This was not the case"  

I'm disappointed that, since you say I know how you feel about me, that apparently you think I'm some kind of naive chucklehead that would believe that there's no bashing/trashing that goes on there. 

I'm sorry that you find the term "FOOL" offensive.  Personally I don't feel there's any reason to be offended by it; Hell, even when I was in FOLL I called it FOOL.  I thought it was an amusing typo, and it doesn't say anything about the creators or the participants -- they speak well enough on their own, don't they?

As for being amused/not amused by some of my comments, hey, you just can't please everyone.  If I had to water down the things I say (online and offline) then that would make life pretty dull. 

There are other things that probably would do well to be made public, but I'd rather we just settled this between you and I.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Wait... theres a third group??  Why am I always the last to know these things?  

In all seriousness, I suppose I should chime in here, too... 

I try my best to keep FOLL a fun place for everyone.  I don't allow talking about people behind their backs.  I delete anything like that.  I wish everyone who left would come back and we could all live in peace and harmony and be silly together and help eachother out with life problems, but sadly that will never happen.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

I talk about you all.

All the time.

And I live alone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

there is only one true AngryPoster.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

My cat has been drivingme nutso lately... howling in the middle of the night for no apparent reason.  I'm hoping its the full moon and he'll stop soon.  

Oops!  Sorry.  This should really be in the CC thread.  My bad!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from viva la porkshop. Show viva la porkshop's posts

Congrats on the house!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Now Lily-... I thought you were going to start a new thread somewhere.  I came home from the concert I was at and was all excited to help you with your problem and I see nothing.  

What gives??

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

oh, and Sally-,  we are much more discriminating about who we let into FOLL/FOOL now.  And by we, I mean "I".  I even nuked somebody from the group. It was awesome.  ETA: Fletch, you are welcome with open arms at any time. For serious.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts