sockpuppets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Re: sockpuppets

Who's AP?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

interestingly yesterday Null was posting in the afternoon, under Null. then when i came home and logged on that same poster was under a different screen name.
    dont want to say the name as then i know somehow that poster will return. kind of like when dorothy clicks her ruby slippers and she ends up back in kansas, well if i say then name then they'll  most probably instantly appear. much to the dsiamy of many on the blog...and that we dont want..
    i think others noticed that as well yest..
    now, was that just a weird occurance, or something else???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

I admit it. I was SwampChick. But it was Aprils Fool and it was a joke and people knew about it. It was funny and not mean. Derrrrr.

People are attacked, mocked and whatever by regulars. Its the same thing. Ignore it. Engaging in the banter just lowers yourself to their childish level.

And I think outing anyone, is ridonkulous. At the end of the day, what is the harm and who gives a flying whatever.

Now back to ABBA.......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Who's AP?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

AP = AngryPoster.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

ahhh lils, thanks... so that's why that name that shall not be mentioned came up after a while...
    it takes this blonde a little time, but i eventually get it...

thanks much

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: sockpuppets:
    [QUOTE]I was JD Drew and therealnumber7 with the Trot avatar. Also dink with the Bedard avart. But that was all in one day and it was EXHAUSTING
    Posted by DrunkWithLove[/QUOTE]

Some days it's exhausting enough to just get the comment box working.  I don't know how you puppeteers do it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andy_rooney. Show andy_rooney's posts

When I was young we would knock out unsuspecting businessmen with bricks, drag them into an alleyway, and steal their hosiery so we could put on a puppet show. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]AP = AngryPoster.
    Posted by TwoCentDonation[/QUOTE]

Who's AngryPoster?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Oh Sally,
    Little Timmy thinks you are a riot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveh7373. Show daveh7373's posts

I have no idea why anyone would make a fake identity (sock puppet) thats just being cowardly,,,,but fyi "I" have no idea how to recommend a post let alone more than  once and for the life of me I fail to understand why people care so much as to how many times they get recommended......as for the blog there are some mean people but thats true of real life too.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveh7373. Show daveh7373's posts

[QUOTE]but fyi "I" have no idea how to recommend a post -- Dave, You click on the link below the post that says "Recommend". --- Let alone more than once ---- Dave, that's more complicated and dishonest. It's not for you. --
    Posted by Sally-[/QUOTE]

you are absolutely right sally..this blog is corrupting me

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveh7373. Show daveh7373's posts

nobody even pays attention to my posts so all I am is mildly annoying according to several people

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveh7373. Show daveh7373's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sockpuppets : Would you like more people to pay attention to them? I could give you some tips.
    Posted by Sally-[/QUOTE]

sure i could use the help

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveh7373. Show daveh7373's posts

then again being a total insomniac doesnt help either..most people arent even on here when i am

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveh7373. Show daveh7373's posts

i have no idea what happened with jazzy

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.