sockpuppets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

sockpuppets

ok, seeing we have continual visits from sockpuppets and this group is ohhh sooo good on speculations. who do you think is who?

dont think there is any harm in playing the game of who's possibly really who, now is there?

GO!!!!

like who's really winston wolf?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Re: sockpuppets

Will this thread become the official registry?  ;)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

I notice you didn't make any guesses, BBB.

I'll slink off before you notice I didn't make any, either!  :P

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPuppet-. Show SoxPuppet-'s posts

A discussion forum about MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!  I feel so loved and noticed.  I am a nice sock puppet though.  I only dislike one regular poster.  The nasty troll puppets should be ignored.  To engage with them is to validate them and they thrive on that.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPuppet-. Show SoxPuppet-'s posts

I love that Porkchop.  I want to shake 'n bake him - nom nom nom.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaptainfriday. Show kaptainfriday's posts

I love the funny sockpuppets!

I was disappointed when AP outed himself. Not that I have anything against his alter ego, but it took away the fun speculation about who it could be. The mystery part of it is fun.

As for alleged regular posters creating troll sockpuppets in order try and engage in hostlility, negativity, and personal attacks? It reeks of someone with cowardly, insecure, and sociopathic tendencies. It takes a very weak person to do such a thing.

I get a kick out of Andy Rooney.

I think someone should do Don Rickles!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPuppet-. Show SoxPuppet-'s posts

Funny/Clever Sock Puppets:
    AuntEsther
    AngryPoster
    LLcommentpolice
    McDinkus (when he wasn't Annoying)
    AlRoker

Not so funny:
    AntonioBanderas
    ??

Troll Puppets:
    PlatinumGirl
    Null
    KIO

Will update...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from C3PO. Show C3PO's posts

Oh, dear.......

Artoo! They're going to throw us in the trash heap!!

It's all YOUR fault!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

In Response to Re: sockpuppets:
    Oh, dear....... Artoo! They're going to throw us in the trash heap!! It's all YOUR fault!
    Posted by C3PO

ok this just made me laugh SO hard...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

All I have to say is... if there is an issue with me and someone else, I prefer for it to remain that way. PG and I, clearly we don't see things on the same page. Let that remain between us, why does anyone need to jump in at all?

Who ever harped all over me tonight - is someone that knows me and someone that's been on this blog for the almost 2 years (ew) I've been posting. It's someone that clearly can't let go of a grudge and can't figure out how to handle me. It's someone that HATES that I'm still around and is trying everything in their power to break me down. 

ANd it's definitely a regular poster/lurker. I have no doubt in my mind.

I understand I am not the internet role model but I never claimed to be. I never wanted to be. So I don't know how to effectively express myself online, not many of you do either.

Either way I've remained true to who I am and how I feel. No one has to wonder if I am an imposter, sock puppet (where did that term come from any way lol) or even lurking. If I'm lurking, I'm posting. It's just who I am.. I can't keep my mouth shut.

Tonight hurt. What hurt more was not what this coward idiot had to say but that it gets so much support with how many people recommend what he/she says. I don't think I've done enough to warrent a response like that where people support someone saying I have diseases and I'm a flippin loser. Most of you know me, and yeah - I come across brutal online, I guess I'll never learn but you all know I'm barely the same in person and that I'm actually a likeable person.

I don't attack anyone here (ok, so Jeeps - but she and I have this hate hate thing and it comes and goes) I'd appreciate the same.

Thanks to those tonight that supported me.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

like who's really winston wolf?
    ----
    Rob denies it, but I think it's Rob. If not Rob, CSean. It's a guy who writes very well.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Who's AP?

Twinny admitted to being Uncle Tony.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

In Response to Re: sockpuppets:
    Jazz - don't pay attention to the # of recommends.  Everyone on here knows how to recommend their post more than once.  It doesn't mean anything.  I didn't see what happened this afternoon, but I think most people here do not agree with the really mean, person attacks.  You can't let this stuff bother you, that's why they do it.
    Posted by JohnCocktosten

*sniff* I don't know how to do that!  Not that I need to, but geez, JoCo, yer wicked smaht!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

i meant no mal-intent on starting this thread, and certainly wasnt trying to "out" any sockpuppets
    my intent was just to see who we all think are some of the sock puppets might be.

im always wondering who one person(possible accused sockpuppet) could be.
    posters are always tossing out theories of who might be who..and im usually the last to really think who might be who.

i had no mean spirited intent to out anyone. i honestly thought it could be somewhat humorous(and hopefully humorous to those sockpuppets themselves) as to who we may think they are or arent.

i will take down this thread if all think this was wrong, but believe me, i was just trying to make light of the whole sockpuppet scenarios. and this has ABSOLUTELY no relation to trolls. just people who use sockpuppets.

when i get into the office and anyone wants to me take it down, i'll take it down. but seriously folks i was trying trying to lighten things up.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from calicokitty. Show calicokitty's posts

Who has the time to post under multiple ID's?

I can barely post a few times a day under 1 ID.

Sections
Shortcuts