sockpuppets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Re: sockpuppets

i tried once to be a sockpuppet. and went back and forth from that to BBB, way too much energy.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCorvin. Show MrCorvin's posts

I only post under multiple ID's when I post under the ID of the letter I once wrote.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from theprimesuspect. Show theprimesuspect's posts

ooh. intrigue.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

no worries Lils.

really, just thought it would be fun to only speculate and not get malicious and "out" anyone.

should i take this down then?  if it will insense anyone, by all means i'll take it down...

and to Sally's idea. god only knows if anyone other than stebi who could list all his sockpuppets. doubt he could himself... HA

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from theprimesuspect. Show theprimesuspect's posts

Let me start the list:

stebi-von-bule
    nice-guy-eddie
    sally-
    alice
    meredith goldstein
    malloow
    whatever that autistic kid's name is

I'll see how many more I can remember.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from theprimesuspect. Show theprimesuspect's posts

How about this ... which one of these was NOT one of my screen names:

a) nikki_hoopz
    b) johnny_stompanato
    c) billy_the_bass_man
    d) wally_waterhead

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from theprimesuspect. Show theprimesuspect's posts

And let me tell you ... BDC did NOT like chico_has_something_to_say.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sock-puppet. Show sock-puppet's posts

In Response to Re: sockpuppets:
    [QUOTE]Oh, dear....... Artoo! They're going to throw us in the trash heap!! It's all YOUR fault!
    Posted by C3PO[/QUOTE]

I love ....C3PO....Sally and and and...everyone

thanks for making me laugh everyday!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

hahahaha, johnny stompanato. wasnt he some juice head that was killed by some actress back in the 50's?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sock-puppet. Show sock-puppet's posts

i read the word sock puppet 1000 times before I realized what the heck posters were talking about.........really

learning curve

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sock-puppet. Show sock-puppet's posts

In Response to Re: sockpuppets:
    [QUOTE]Who has the time to post under multiple ID's? I can barely post a few times a day under 1 ID.
    Posted by calicokitty[/QUOTE]

it is a good memory test!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from theprimesuspect. Show theprimesuspect's posts

I actually do that to show I'm challenging the statement, NOT the poster.  

Wow, what a bit-chy collection of letters and punctuation.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from theprimesuspect. Show theprimesuspect's posts

Johnny Stompanato was the muscle behind Mickey Cohen's rackets, until the Mick got taken out by a two-man shooter team that was later shown to have been masterminded by Captain Dudley Smith of the LAPD, with the case cracked by Detective Lieutenant Edmund Exley and Officer Bud White (although the findings were covered up in the press, very hush-hush).

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

who was the muscle head that was killed by the movie starlet's daughter back in the 50's?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnny1963. Show johnny1963's posts

Lily has figured out most of my SP's

she is wicked smart

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Thanks JoCo and Lily...  I try not to think that 12 people recommend a post slurring me and who I am (vs. an opinion) and pretend that it's just one person re recommending.. but it's hard to convince myself LOL... and you're right Lily, it does hurt. Luckily I have some good friends who participate on this blog (even ones i had no idea were reading last night) and who love me and know me. So after I got over my pity party, I felt better.

:)

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

Someone told me that there was a sockpuppet a few weeks ago impersonating me, but honestly, I didn't have the patience to login and search for it.  I guess I just didn't care enough, or know the people that really know me wouldn't believe it was actually me.  Or something like that.  The only sock puppet I ever had was John Lackey (aka weenis), but I've retired him (and hope the Sox do the same).