sockpuppets

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Re: sockpuppets

Do you know that only virgins are allowed to see unicorns? It's something like seeing a mermaid - if you're a sailor and you see one, bad news. Non-virgins and unicorns, bad news.

Can't YOU PEOPLE get your folklore right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

In Response to Re: sockpuppets:
    [QUOTE]This is now a thread about me and how awesome I am.
    Posted by The-Porkchop-Express[/QUOTE]

You are 99.999999999 percent awesome. Except when it comes to folklore.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]We must all be virgins.
    Posted by Sally-[/QUOTE]

Do you want to be one, Sally-? Because there are people out there who will help you retrieve your virginity. I think Michelle Bachmann's husband is one of them.

Wait, this is LL. We're not allowed to talk about politicians.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

'S ok, choppers. There are other Otherworld creatures that are appropriate for the non-virgin.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

[QUOTE]for the life of me I fail to understand why people care so much as to how many times they get recommended.
    Posted by Sally-[/QUOTE]

'Cause the person who gets the most recommends gets a cash prize!  Granted, it's all in boston.com scrip, but it's a cash prize!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

You are correct, Sally.  Not enough coffee this morning, or whenever that was...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnny1963. Show johnny1963's posts

[QUOTE]No. You misunderstand. We are all virgins. Get it?
    Posted by Sally-[/QUOTE]

in some ways yes, how did you know?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

this thread is too funny

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

[QUOTE]Jazz - don't pay attention to the # of recommends.  Everyone on here knows how to recommend their post more than once.  It doesn't mean anything.  I didn't see what happened this afternoon, but I think most people here do not agree with the really mean, person attacks.  You can't let this stuff bother you, that's why they do it.
    Posted by JohnCocktosten[/QUOTE]

I don't! How do you do that? I was so proud of my now 70+ on Red Sox discussion about Lester yesterday. Sucks to know they can be tainted!!! Not that it really matters (unless that money thing is true)!

Money mouth

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

[QUOTE]No. You misunderstand. We are all virgins. Get it?
    Posted by Sally-[/QUOTE]

Not that it matters, but no, I don't!

Embarassed

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

I had several trolls attack me, but was like "Eh, whatever!"

Was considering coming back as someone else, but you guys are too smart and I am not disciplined enough to not give it away.

17. This post has been removed.