Some Thoughts on The Blog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

Re: Some Thoughts on The Blog

I heard a rumor; they say you've got a broken heart.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

Oh, also Schlippo is dating SansSeraph.

SCANDAL!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Your right Jneen. Not a big deal. What makes it a big deal is outing it here. Personal bolonga on the blog and all Rule.

Now rumour has it she ain't got your love anymore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Yeah, I hear that, but I thought it was common knowledge and all.  I didn't think there was any "outing" involved.

I apologized this morning.  Oh, well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  CHOOPZ!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

Whoops....schlippodoodledoo?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Now, who wants pumpkin pie!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

I had a pumpkin whoopie pie to cheer me up cos the sun is going down sooooo early.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

Don't let the suuuuuuuun go down on meeeeeee

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

In Response to Re: Some Thoughts on The Blog:
    Don't let the suuuuuuuun go down on meeeeeee
    Posted by Porkchop-

Because it's hot and it burns my crotch

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

Bzorn, are we talking about the sun or one of the exes?

Eh?  Ehhh?

(I'm sure they are lovely women)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

In Response to Re: Some Thoughts on The Blog:
    Bzorn, are we talking about the sun or one of the exes? Eh?  Ehhh? (I'm sure they are lovely women)
    Posted by Porkchop-

They were all lovely ladies who, for the most part, are still well thought of.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

See?  That's why I included the parenthetical statement.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from summa-baby-bumma. Show summa-baby-bumma's posts

JNeen, really no need to apologize. Even if I was Rooster, I would have told someone by now. That would just be too good to keep to yourself. Honestly, I find this all hysterical. Maybe I should really consider a sockpuppet. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from summa-baby-bumma. Show summa-baby-bumma's posts

But in seriousness, I liked Daveh, and I didn't really see all that went down because keeping up with every post is hard for me. I just know the basics and I wish Daveh would return.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Montyy. Show Montyy's posts

In response to diamondgirl's comment:

They rarely remove anything I report.  I have no idea why.  (shrug) 

CHC wrote;
    "My experience every time I've met LL individuals in person is drama."

I thought we had a nice time out drinking drinks with Montyy that one time. 

I'm just seeing this now and smiled.   I thought you both were lovely.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

In response to Corporate-Hippie-Chick's comment:

However, it is a valid point of view that the Report Abuse function has itself been abused by those who would take out their personal grudges and biases on other users. 

----   I disagree wholeheartedly.   This, in my view, is the core problem.  And the dynamic it creates is one where bullying flourishes.   My favorite 11 year old is dealing with a bully right now - during the last week I watched a movie about online social networks targeted at her age group.  I was struck by the parallels to love letters:   1) Lack of boundaries (the sexual innuendo is consistently at a level where I won't look at this blog from my work computer because I could be fired just for viewing the comments)   This is what's wrong with corporate America, CHC. It's a killjoy culture. As long as the work gets done and inappropriate comments about minors aren't involved, what should The Man care about who's surfing where?     I think the MOD is raising a very fair point.  This is no longer a safe and inclusive environment.  It's too bad - so many nice people are losing an opportunity to make connections because of the crew that spends all day every day on this blog seeking attention.   The technical glitch was quite enjoyable for me.  The advice content went up.

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts