Some Thoughts on The Blog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

Re: Some Thoughts on The Blog

If there's something face to face meeting does, it gives you the sense that this is a person, not a character.  We all have our own shtick, and through meeting people from some forums (but not here yet, unfortunately) you find out that their shtick is indeed an extension of their personality, not an acting job.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

>>> Let it role.

===============

If that's not a misspelling, it's genius.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Its totally my acting job schlitz. BDC pays me a lot of money to be a mean azzzz bully.

I have my moments RSF.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I personally don't really care about the sock puppeteering, as long as it is funny and not used to hurt people.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

You can totally tell when I start typing something, get distracted by another thought, and then continue in another tense or voice.

Frankenthoughts, FTL.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

@Butterflyz That is part of the problem with electronic communication. No amount of emoticans can replace the bias and tendancies of the person reading what you write. While I believe Lily when she says she would say the same stuff to all of us in person, I still think the context of sitting in front os someone, having the opportunity to read their emotions/expressions could affect the response.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: Some Thoughts on The Blog:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Some Thoughts on The Blog : You can do this "manually," if you will.  There are some people I just don't read.
    Posted by Schlippo[/QUOTE]

I know, and I do, but it's just easier if you never see there was a post in the first place.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I have one sock puppet.  I have used it on two days.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

[QUOTE]Wait, RDG found us?!?!  SCATTER!!!!  Everyone run to my mom's house!  She'll bake cake!
    Posted by diamondgirl[/QUOTE]

Your mom will bake cake?  Or RDG will bake (a threatening) cake?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Trigger, some of the things Lily- has yelled at people on this blog she has yelled nearly word for word right at me when I am being an idiot.  Some of us are not a persona.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

I'd love to see a threatening cake.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

If we all beat it out of the clubhouse and make it to my mom's house, mom will bake us pistachio cake, and let us eat ice pops while it bakes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

I would say I'm 95% of the person you see on the blog.  I like playing up the fact that the isht I drink/watch/read/own/eat is better than yours.  It's fun, and a slight embellishment.  I don't really give a rat's posterior how you get down.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Butterflyz. Show Butterflyz's posts

Well, Trigger, obviously there's a point to which emoticons obviously won't help, but that's why people always joke here about using the sarcastic font, because sometimes it's hard when in the midst of a serious conversation, someone breaks in with sarcasm or a joke to see it as such. I took Lily's comment about needing to stop expecting consistency seriously, so I replied to it, but she was joking, and an emoticon in that case would have told me that she was joking and I wouldn't have bothered, or would have replied with a joke of my own. I'd like to see a broader range of emoticons on the main board because I like them but that might make me weird Tongue Out

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

This blog is a mess...

...and I like it that way :-)

Where's my cake?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

I didn't see MP's exploits as I hadn't returned yet, but I like a good story. My exoits are...wait for it...LEGENDARY! I can't even count them on two hands (only need one)! Speaking of which, where is EIA? All kidding aside, I am feeling a lot of love today and think we should all have a group 'hug!' What do you say? Crap! I still couldn't femain serious. Oh well! I ams what I ams and thats alls that i ams!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]Who is that in your avatar, RDG?
    Posted by Lily-[/QUOTE]

Pamelyn Ferdin, a child actress from the 60s and 70s, who's now a nurse and an animal rights activist. She played Felix's daughter Edna on "The Odd Couple."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]RDG, is your avatar the late Marilyn Chambers?
    Posted by Right Said Ed[/QUOTE]

Yes

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

8(

(face of concern and alarm)

AGAIN with the hugging!  What is wrong with you people?!?!?!??!?!*

*(this is a post playing up my gothbot dislike of human contact)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

@DG Like i said, I took her at her word, but most people, and maybe her, might react differently if faced with the same issue in person. Geesh! Can't say anything without people jumping to conclusions!!! ;p

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

I actually dislike non-sexual human contact. I have been called a robot in real life!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I'll jump your conclusions, Mister.  AND NOT IN A FUN WAY.  I have to get my own taser; Lilz is getting protective of hers.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

You can have cake by going over to the Confidential Chat forums. Cake and cookies and crisps and pics of them are posted all the time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

I'm too sexy for a group hug.  CreepySean might grope me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

Got my hopes up half-way through that! :(