Some Thoughts on The Blog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

Re: Some Thoughts on The Blog

I have been talking to you guys all day, but 4-5 pages back. I think I got in some good snarks!!! ;p

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Butterflyz. Show Butterflyz's posts

I'm the same in person, although I tend to raise my voice when I get worked up about something, which drives my b/f crazy since he's so soft spoken. I don't mean to, and it's not an indicator of anger, it's just that's what happens when your best friends in high school are a bunch of very loud alpha males who are already fighting for dominance in the group and the only way I was going to be heard myself was to be every bit as loud as they were. Old habits die hard. But intent is the same in either case, I don't really see the need to put so much effort into creating a persona or schtick. Too much work.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Sorry, turtle.

G'night, peeps.  Good talk.  (walks along line of forum bloggers, slaps hands in the air)

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Pamelyn Ferdin, the goody-goody-two-shoes of child actors, grew up to be Marilyn Chambers, married a doctor she met in the hospital where they both worked, then had herself arrested numerous times in her animal rights work.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

I am the same way. Jeeps Jr complains I am yelling too. I keep telling him, if he wants to hear me yell, just keep pestering me and not doing what I ask him to do. I blame his father for that.

Oddly enough though, I am a pretty submissive person, personality wise. I think its what Seanz likes most about me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Butterflyz. Show Butterflyz's posts

Hahaha, Lily, I'm SO GLAD I'M NOT ALONE!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DryHumor. Show DryHumor's posts

It's interestin to see the number of posts under everyone's names

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

I like Schlippo so much better when he's using the doc holiday avatar. 
    That's pretty e f f e d up right there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

In Response to Re: Some Thoughts on The Blog:
    [QUOTE]It's interestin to see the number of posts under everyone's names
    Posted by DryHumor[/QUOTE]

Oh god, that's another thing the gaming geeks used to fight over.  "I'm a bigger authority than you about everything because I have 9600 posts and you have 7."

I rarely post over here, it would be staggering if the blog posts were included in the post count.  Those would be some big numbers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

Hey, what's wrong with Dreamy Eyes?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

I miss Smash.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

I miss Menudo.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I miss Schmoopy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

I miss crystal pepsi. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

I miss the XFL.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Come si può perdere qualcuno che non è mai davvero andato?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Non mi mancherà nessuno di voi quando sto vivendo in Toscana.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Oh those kickoffs they had in the xfl, or whatever you call how they started the game - that was badass. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

I miss my twentysomething metabolism.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

Instead of the "halo rule" they called it the "Danger zone".  I only wish that the Kenny Loggins song had figured in somehow.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

If it was me talking to CHC, she admitted to being condescending, and I admitted to verbally (printily?0 popping her in the nose).  Neither of us are angels here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

I do miss John Denver.

25. This post has been removed.