Some Thoughts on The Blog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

Re: Some Thoughts on The Blog

Alice in Chains did the Rooster.  Apparently it was about Jerry Cantrell's dad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

I think I'm gonna go hang out in the Common and yell at the pigeons. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Stone Temple Pilots, Alice In Chains.... They're all the same crappy grunge band to me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from a3888b5accef493a59715074b2eb8c72. Show a3888b5accef493a59715074b2eb8c72's posts

In Response to Re: Some Thoughts on The Blog:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Some Thoughts on The Blog : I think this is a distinction that many fail to see.  Which I find annoying.
    Posted by diamondgirl[/QUOTE]

Especially at Fenway Park.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

All I can tells ya is that anyone who thinks bullying goes on here has never been on a sports team.  Oh wait, that's hazing.  Same thing, right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

I love Alice in Chains. I also love Tool. I also love Shamans Harvest. I also love Linkin Park. I also love Breaking Benjamin. I also love POD.

****Personal Disclosure****

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Agree DG. People should use the google function more often when it comes definitions.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

TCD, you take BACK what you said about Scott Weiland.

My teenage years would not have been the same without STP.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Ok, so question - all the teenage boys wearing random MLB team hats - that is totally a gang thing, right?  Are they hazing the poor things by making them pretend they are Brewers fans in public?  Cause there is no way the Brewers really have like 30 fans who live at the same stop on the Orange Line.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

I rocked a Brewer's hat in High School.  Back when it was still the baseball glove logo, and they were in the American League.

Maybe there was a tour group in town from Milwaukee?  Or these are just really rabid trendsluts who are jumping on the Brewers' first division crown since 1982?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

These are random 16 year old Madison Park High students - I see them every day, with bookbags and trashy girlfriends in tow.  They are not tourists or trendsluts.  I think they picked the Brewers to make SURE we all know they are a gang, because who the hell would support the Brewers?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

I think that's lousy gang advertising.  It sends a message to other gangs if you're reppin a team with 4 winning records in the last 30 years, no?

Or maybe they're one of those gangs like the Sharks or Jets that just prance around instead of actually fighting.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I think they aren't baseball fans, Schlippo. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

[QUOTE]I love Alice in Chains. I also love Tool. I also love Shamans Harvest. I also love Linkin Park. I also love Breaking Benjamin. I also love POD. ****Personal Disclosure****
    Posted by Jeepers-Cripes[/QUOTE]

!!!!!

I'm sorry, Jeeps, but we can't be friends anymore.  In fact, because your musical taste differs from mine, we are now blog enemies.  If you do not agree with me 100% in every aspect then you are AGAINST ME!!!!!

But I'll still be all friendly and kissy-kissy with you when we meet in public off-blog.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

I would like to see some legislation preventing non-baseball fans from wearing baseball caps, especially if it's going to be displayed in any mode of wearing other than forward or backward.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

[QUOTE]TCD, you take BACK what you said about Scott Weiland. My teenage years would not have been the same without STP.
    Posted by Schlippo[/QUOTE]

Scott Weiland had something to say?  Sorry, Schlip, grunge just didn't do anything for me.  There were several years where I couldn't stand listening to 'FNX because the majority of that they played was grunge crap.  My hate for grunge was such that I began listening to WBOS..........

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

[QUOTE]I would like to see some legislation preventing non-baseball fans from wearing baseball caps....
    Posted by Schlippo[/QUOTE]

What about baseball caps that aren't for any team?  I have a baseball cap I love - it has a cat on it.  (If it's any comfort to you, it is NOT pink.)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

My gang would wear Houston Colt .45s hats.

Yes, I have one.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

CLARIFICATION: I have a .45s hat, not a gang.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

I think they all love Gorman Thomas.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Awesome 2Centz. Expect an extra special surprise in your cupcake ;)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

Ironically, pink would be the best color for a cat hat.

"Dig my pink kitty?"

Oh no, report abuse.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

[QUOTE]Ok, so question - all the teenage boys wearing random MLB team hats - that is totally a gang thing, right?  Are they hazing the poor things by making them pretend they are Brewers fans in public?  Cause there is no way the Brewers really have like 30 fans who live at the same stop on the Orange Line.
    Posted by diamondgirl[/QUOTE]

DG:  In many towns, the in-town baseball teams are given MLB baseball team names and hats.  So you might be seeing middle schoolers who are all on the same town team.

My son has hats from the Cubs, Cardinals and I forget who else because of being on our town's teams.

Just a possibility.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

Gorman Thomas and Harvey's Wallbangers!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffmc4. Show geoffmc4's posts

What bugs me the most about the hats is that they never take the "authentic" stickers off them. You are allowed to take the tags and stickers off the hat.....it doesn't make the hat cooler if you leave them on.