Some Thoughts on The Blog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Re: Some Thoughts on The Blog

Funeral, I thought we should hold a celebration!! Its reminding me of the Dread boycott days.

Agree DG, it went downhill. And I would like to add, instead of whining and complaining how nasty people are being (nasty as in gross, not mean), I chose to come over here.

Amazing how that works, eh?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

::pours sip on concrete::

U will live 4eva, my homieZ

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffmc4. Show geoffmc4's posts

Unless you're on the way to the game or just leaving it, no adult should ever have more than 2 articles of team clothing on, and you should never mix and match. I was at a kids b-day party a month or so ago, and the father, a BC alum, was decked out in his BC tshirt and shorts. All I could think of was great, we know you went to BC......why not just hang your diploma around your neck.....I'd actually have more respect for the guy if he did that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I just posted a distractionary sentence.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I miss the Dread boycott.  That was fun.  I think we all skipped like two months of the blog.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from a3888b5accef493a59715074b2eb8c72. Show a3888b5accef493a59715074b2eb8c72's posts

I did not read that as "sip"...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from a3888b5accef493a59715074b2eb8c72. Show a3888b5accef493a59715074b2eb8c72's posts

The page counters on the top and bottom of the forum are out of sync with each other...at least on IE...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Kind of like what we are doing now Zepz. I believe Dread got fed up with people saying what we could and could not post on the blog (he had permission mind you) so he came over here and stayed for quite a while. We all joined him periodically, but DG was tried and true and stayed here with him throughout.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

There was a big brouhaha re; how angry some people were that we went off topic so early (we were seriously discussing OT stuff at like 9:30a), and a big tug of war about whether it was okay or not, and Dread announced he was going to the forums until the stupid fight went away, if anyone cared to join him.  We were supposed to in theory stop talking OT until 1p or 2p or something, and stay in the forums until then.

What happened was that Dread, Jeeps, and some others and I basically spent all day yakking over here.  Dread and I both have like 3000 forum posts because of it.

Obviously, the OT ban is no longer in effect.  Meredith decided she liked the community, and we made a good effort to at least give the LW advice before we went off of tangents.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I might go look up those old posts.  I can't even remember what we shot the ihst about for 3000 forum posts.  Jeez.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

in all honesty I like it here better. I like that we can ignore and we can add pics, that we can respond to specific comments so as to not to confuse the masses when they assume we are referring to them. Plus it rarely goes haywire here and I never have an issue with my comment box.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

One of Powercord's old topic headings;

" 6/30 - Who's pants are these? "

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

We should have a blog boycott until myperspective comes back.

I miss the weekly Smash Report.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

MP.  :)  He is funny as hell.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

I am TOTALLY for a boycott. I think what I did last time, so as to not affect the LW, was post a sincere response (or snark if it was called for) and then play over here the remaining day.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I third that.  Great.  The Barstool Mafiettes agree?

25. This post has been removed.