Some Thoughts on The Blog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Re: Some Thoughts on The Blog

In Response to Re: Some Thoughts on The Blog:
    Done!  DG's usually first in and the most creative anyway.
    Posted by Lily-

Amen to that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

In Response to Re: Some Thoughts on The Blog : Haven't you learned?  Snark is never appropriate. /s I like that plan, by the way.
    Posted by Lily-

No, it takes me longer, being that I didnt graduate college and all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I can post it at like 6:30am or so.

If I haven't posted it by 8am, I am probably trapped in a Police Action on the Orange Line.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

I might go look up those old posts.  I can't even remember what we shot the ihst about for 3000 forum posts.  Jeez.
    Posted by diamondgirl

I bet SSBM remembers. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffmc4. Show geoffmc4's posts

I think MP is still out there somewhere.......compiling the smash report...on clear nights, you can go down to the marina, and if the wind is blowing just right, you can still hear him frollicking among the waves, the joyous shreiks of his crazy ex and her friend almost cascading down from the heavens.

I miss him too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

The Super Smash Brothers Melee?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

I can post it at like 6:30am or so. If I haven't posted it by 8am, I am probably trapped in a Police Action on the Orange Line.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Either that or someone tried to talk to you on the train, and you grabbed some old lady's knitting needle and performed a frontal lobotomy on the attempted conversationalist.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

What's gonna happen when Meredith goes hollywood and they get some replacement for love letters? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Oh and why hasn't anybody floated the theory that DaveH WAS the rooster?  Pretty good exit strategy - pick a fight with yourself, leave in a huff, instant martyrdom!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

I though Glenn was Meredith's handpicked successor.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

In Response to Re: Some Thoughts on The Blog : I wasn't there that day but heard about it.  Yeah, I hope that doesn't happen again.  That was crazy.
    Posted by Lily-

Umm that wont ever happen again because I will launch a grenade. Why only 1 person was fired is beyond me. This coming from the shower scenes instigator.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffmc4. Show geoffmc4's posts

Rico won't be happy to hear that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

Rico isn't happy to hear anything.

Except the revving motor of his planetkilling luxury SUV.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

I haven't met Glenn but I can't imagine LL would work with a male columnist or bloggist or whateveryoucallit.  You'd never have 100 women commenting every day, "You nailed it, Glenn!!!"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

At least a male columnist would shift the slant of the blog to "it's the woman's fault."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gracelan. Show Gracelan's posts

You'd never have 100 women commenting every day, "You nailed it, Glenn!!!"
    Posted by McBostonrob

Is Glenn male and single?  Then, yes you would.  ;-)

And probably more like 200.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Oh and why hasn't anybody floated the theory that DaveH WAS the rooster?  Pretty good exit strategy - pick a fight with yourself, leave in a huff, instant martyrdom!
    Posted by McBostonrob

ooooh, I like it!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Why only 1 person was fired is beyond me. Posted by Jeepers-Cripes

OH THAT.

Oh, okay.  Yeah.  That was horrible.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffmc4. Show geoffmc4's posts

Posted by McBostonrob

Does this mean that if this is true that daveh is now somewhere enjoying 72 virgins?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

What's gonna happen when Meredith goes hollywood and they get some replacement for love letters? 
    Posted by McBostonrob

She has gone Holywood. Mere's book has been optioned.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

What I don't get about the 72 virgins is, do you lose them when they aren't virgins anymore?  Cos with 72, my virgin supply wouldn't even last half as long as Kim Kardashian's (second) marriage.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I think their leaving in any way is proof of more sanity than their dual personality is .. um... unproof of.

I totally lost track of that sentence.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

I think their leaving in any way is proof of more sanity than their dual personality is .. um... unproof of. I totally lost track of that sentence.
    Posted by diamondgirl

You started to go a little Yossarian there...

Sections
Shortcuts