Some Thoughts on The Blog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Re: Some Thoughts on The Blog

Wasn't the rooster poofed?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnny1963. Show johnny1963's posts

so we can continue as normal or do I have to post on Ms Manners blog now?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Well I think revealing on the FOOL site and then being outed by someone else on here are two very different things. Not cool at all in my book if that is how it went down. And waiting for the ensuing hypocrisy.

And I owe summa a cupcake.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Sally- someone here used to e-mail him privately. Its very true he was fired, since we all originally thought the same thing.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I didn't realize I was "outing" anything...I thought it was common knowledge.

Apologies.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

Was the shower scene like the one on Psycho?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

Yes, starring Janet Leigh as that gentleman's career.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I had a neon pink bikini just like the one in Eddy's avatar.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

In Response to Re: Some Thoughts on The Blog:
    Yossarian should have upgraded to a B-17.
    Posted by Schlippo

I always figured that Yossarian ended up in a Kurt Vonnegut novel saying "No damn cat. No damn cradle."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from summa-baby-bumma. Show summa-baby-bumma's posts

Ok I just figured out why Porkchop called me Summadoodledoo. 

HAHAHAH I wasn't Rooster. Sorry JNeen. I think I said at some point I was "all fowl" and was joking. I wish I was the rooster. Sadly, I have zero sockpuppets. 

Maybe I should have just pretended I really was the whole time and basked in the attention.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from summa-baby-bumma. Show summa-baby-bumma's posts

Also, Jeeps, I still want a cupcake.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

Too bad.  You are Summadoodledoo now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Boooooo what a bummer. But yes, you can still have a cupcake, red velevet ok? I think that is all I have left.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

summadoodledon't

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from summa-baby-bumma. Show summa-baby-bumma's posts

I like Summadoodledoo. Beggars can't be choosers. I will take any cupcake. YUM

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

I think someone owes someone an apology for starting false rumors ;) Even though I would have thought it awesome if it was true.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

But I love starting false rumors!  Look how much entertsinment I provided for you this morning!

You're welcome :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Oh Goody, so then we have permission to start false rumors.

::::goes off to start a few::::

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Oh, come on.

I misunderstood something I read.

I'd crucify myself for you, but getting that last nail in will be a beyotch.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

Here's a nasty rumor for ya.

Neener's wearing pants!

Sections
Shortcuts