Sorry. Technical difficulties.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeredithGoldstein. Show MeredithGoldstein's posts

Sorry. Technical difficulties.

Love Letters will be up in a few. Apparently some issue with the ad is making it not publish. But, well, I can't say anything bad about ads. They're fixing .... - Meredith

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from F5 Zombie. Show F5 Zombie's posts

Re: Sorry. Technical difficulties.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoVa. Show MoVa's posts

Every Monday?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoldiesTrashCan. Show GoldiesTrashCan's posts

*sigh*

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnoyingCoworker. Show AnnoyingCoworker's posts

Boy, there sure are a lot of grouchy people in my department today.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Turkey-What. Show Turkey-What's posts

Turkey WHAT?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MMNNEE. Show MMNNEE's posts

the frig?  still not able to post comments.  you'd think by now that publishing a letter and allowing comments would be pretty routine?  ads are a daily occurrence?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MMNNEE. Show MMNNEE's posts

And it seem they fixed it long enough for 4 comments to post and then they frigged it all up again.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Hate-Love-Letters. Show I-Hate-Love-Letters's posts

Ha ha ha! Let's go get a drink.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrKatz-ProfessionalTherapist. Show DrKatz-ProfessionalTherapist's posts

In response to I-Hate-Love-Letters' comment:

Let me ask you, when you're stressed, do you drink a lot? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Hate-Love-Letters. Show I-Hate-Love-Letters's posts

In response to DrKatz-ProfessionalTherapist's comment:

Shut up, freak.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrKatz-ProfessionalTherapist. Show DrKatz-ProfessionalTherapist's posts

In response to DrKatz-ProfessionalTherapist's comment:

Shut up, freak.

Mmmhmmmm.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MMNNEE. Show MMNNEE's posts

In response to Arnold_T_Pants' comment:

MMNNEE - Note that Meredith's comment above is from 2 months ago, not this morning. I just bumped this thread because it seemed like the right place to complain. Today may have nothing to do with the ads, we have no idea, nobody's talking.

This is what happens when an organization decides to save money by moving all IT in-house. That's like the last thing they should do, because if you're doing it to cut costs then you can be damn sure they're not investing enough in IT infrastructure to create resilient systems and have the human resources necessary to fix things when emergencies happen. Right now there's a bunch of overworked nerds who are "design guys" - folks not accustomed to dealing with on-the-fly troubleshooting - trying to find the source problem and debug code ... and then they're all gonna have an anxiety attack when they have to make changes "live" while users are accessing the site. If there are any users left.

Thanks - didn't realize it wasn't applicable to today.  Errors with the blog are so rare, I naturally assumed it was regarding today /sarcasm font

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OMGEmergency. Show OMGEmergency's posts

OMG EMERGENCY OMG WHAT WILL DO IT'S AN EMERGENCY OMG DO WE HAVE ENOUGH HUMAN RESOURCES OMG WHAT WILL THE PEOPLE WHO UNDERPERFORM IN THEIR JOBS 

DO 

ALL 

DAY 

LONG????

OMG EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheColdDeadHaddockOfReality. Show TheColdDeadHaddockOfReality's posts

The lead blog IT guy twisted his ankle while apple picking with his family and called in sick today.

He will be disciplined and will become so upset, that he will claim to have a nervous disorder and have his doctor sign off on 3 months of disability, drink excessively while home-bound and become divorced and hooked on Percoset and cough syrup.

His children will refuese to see him on his visitation weekends.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Panicked-Citizen. Show Panicked-Citizen's posts

I gotta get some work done today!

Sections
Shortcuts