Story Time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Story Time

Rules of the post:
    Continue the story line.  Write as much or as little as you wish.  A paragragh is good.  Don't 'Reply to Post', rather scroll to the bottom and write your entry.
    I'll start.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  Literally. He went to sleep on the right side and woke up on the left.  This confused him thouroughly.  He also didn't know why he was wearing a pair of pink panties with 'Juicy' stamped on the back.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Re: Story Time

The only problem was, the panties were just a WEE bit tight.  Awesome is, after all, very well endowed (at least so we've all been led to believe, right?)  So the boys were rather uncomfortable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

LW58 was in the kitchen making breakfast when she heard A-O wailed, "Who burned all my incense?????"
    Before she could turn around all she saw was A-O slumped over on the floor, one leg in, one leg out of the pink panties.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

In Response to Re: Story Time:
    LW58 was in the kitchen making breakfast when she heard A-O wailed, "Who burned all my incense?????" Before she could turn around all she saw was A-O slumped over on the floor, one leg in, one leg out of the pink panties.
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

AO then fled to RG's house for tea and comfort, but was not happy to see she'd raided LL for ideas, and brought out:

2 sticks butter
    fur-lined handcuffs
    and a black whip

before she prayed to Bleako's muse, chanting "I hate cheaters. Rico doesn't like cheaters. Rico doesn't like cheaters ... ." Ad nauseum.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

It was then that A-O realized, he was in a time warp.  A strange and eerie alternate dimension that vaguely mirrored his familiar surroundings.  Peeling the panties off his left foot, he flung them out the window. "I need some something to take the edge off this hangover", he thought. I'll think I'll try some....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

... but just then, a certain LL kvetcher burst into the room, screaming "you haven't stayed in one place! You haven't stayed on topic!"

AO, being a friendly guy who likes to do things altruistically for the rest of society, quietly brought the toys over to that nemesis of many a LL poster, and gave said nemesis one of those "cat who just ate the canary smiles."

Then AO verbally responded by ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Cake appeared out of no where and it read "Eat Me"

So A-O picked up the cake, and before he could take a bite, out popped...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

A whole little army of LL trolls. They little boxes on their heads but A-O knew that they weren't of the friendly sort.

So with frosting in their Don King-like hairdoos, they raised their swords and got ready for battle.

A-O laughed long and hard. He opened up the closet and pulled out ...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Dread Pirate Roberts.  His sword was ready and waiting to assist Awesom-o in fighting the little LL troll army.

As he prepared for battle, he felt something bite his ankle.  He looked down, and...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

... was about to chop off "Its" head, when ...