Target Tuesday 10 18 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Target Tuesday 10 18 2011

Who is your favorite target when you are ticked off?  Family, friends, fellow commuters?  The girl at the coffee shop?  People who tailgate?

I personally take it out on the insects in my porch garden.  I am usually a benevolent God to them, but when I get pissed, out comes the Raid.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Re: Target Tuesday 10 18 2011

ohhhhh DG, you dont carry that raid around with you do you? do you have a stash at work just in case?
    tehehehe

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Luckily, there are no aphids in my desk.

.... that I have discovered yet...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

I think you know who my target is...anyone driving infront of me, behind me, to the side of me, or oncoming.

That and Kim Kardashian.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

I stand in front of a mirror and beat my chest repeatedly like Mark Wahlberg in "Fear".

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCorvin. Show MrCorvin's posts

Depends, I don't get ticked off in "general" when I get ticked off there is a reason.

If I am actively trying to get ticked off, I think of one person, the only person in the world that if I met him in person, I would probably punch him in the face...and I have no one else on that list.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I don't have kids, so the aphids and centipedes take it in the shorts.

It's almost like the angels decided I was too mean to be allowed minions.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

DG, please feel free to come to my place and take out your frustration on the centipedes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

I just swear and stew.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Cats eat centipedes.  If I could have a cat, I would get a centipedephagic one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

I clean.  Like a banshee.  So I guess I take it out on dirt and soap scum. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

No wait, that's who I take it out on, the birds.  They're always squawking outside my window at 5am.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

i hardly ever have targets.i internally just get mad, and be done with it...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

My brothers dog also eats them DG, but she hasnt been over for a while. The down side of living on a river.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Validation works people. Who else can we validate? Alice-? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Jeeps, I read that as "My brother also eats them..."  I was getting ready to make a remark about paste.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I don't like validating people.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Thats ok DG, I will validate enough for the both of us.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

This was my target on Sunday.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from myperspective. Show myperspective's posts

myself

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaptainfriday. Show kaptainfriday's posts

My liver.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Kaptain!!!!!  Where have you been?