The Official LL "Where Did My Butt Go?" Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e. Show 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e's posts

Re: The Official LL "Where Did My Butt Go?" Thread

Goal: -10 from starting date
    Starting date: 08/29/2011
    Goal date: -10 by 1/1/2012
    Pounds lost this week:  1.8
    Total lost: 2.4
    Left to go: -7.6
    Total lost since 8/29/2011: 2.4

Still working on mindful eating rather than submitting to the tiresome datakeeping and expense of WW. Thanks for being here to keep me oriented.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e. Show 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e's posts

Hi CHC!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

YAY!!! CHC is back!!!

GMV - nice work this week -you're obviously doing something right - that goal is WITHIN REACH BABY!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from luna_llena. Show luna_llena's posts

Goal - 30 lbs
    Start date - 2/22/11
    Goal Date - 1/1/2012
    Pounds lost this week +2.2
    Left to go - 21.2
    Total lost since 2/22/11 - 8.8 lbs

I didn't want to post today, but figured that wouldn't change the number on the scale.  In one week, I gained back everything I had lost over the previous three weeks.  Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Can I get a bye on updating this week?

It has been hellish and my heart is not in it.

I am also sad that I am no longer able to view the forums at work for some reason, so I cna't chime in here and there as often.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

JNeen - sure! Even at WW they allow you a 'free pass' to attend the meeting and not weight in!

Feel better and step away from the carbs!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e. Show 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e's posts

No problem, Jneen. I appreciate having this blog for accountability and support. I can wait for my next banana...or treadmill.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Got myself back to the gym and look forward to posting more progress soon!  Almost back to the 20lb loss I was so excited about!  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

WOO HOO Wizen!!

I'm NOT looking forward to the scale tomorrow - but I'll 'girly-up' and face it for the sake of sanity and the blog

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e. Show 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e's posts

yay wizen. yay JTB. I just feel like saying yay. yay

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

GMV-

Then 'yay' you shall say

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e. Show 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e's posts

yay....better than nay....or nee

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

UPDATE!
    Goal - 50 lbs
    start date: 6/30/11
    Goal date: January (50 by 50)
    loss this week: +1.6
    loss to-date: 12
    to go: 38

UGH UGH UGH!

Oh well, my turn for the treadmill of shame

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WickedMcCool. Show WickedMcCool's posts

Update for this week:  I've been eating so well this week that it really shows!!  Old world pizza and meatballs, Chinese Food in Chinatown, Lobster Ravioli in a creamy champagne sauce, Italian Sub (no hots), and with appetizers and salads  (no desserts tho - too full obviously!!).  SO I'm not terribly surprised by the result!!

Goal: -20 from starting date
    Starting date: 06/30/2011
    Goal date: -20 by 11/24/2011
    Pounds lost this week: +6!!!!
    Total lost: -4
    Left to go: 16
    Total lost since August 2010: 20

Hopefully since it just came on, I can get it off quick, but with my girl's weekend/college reunion this weekend, it's not looking good...  Oh well, I'm living my life!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from calicokitty. Show calicokitty's posts

Here is my week 8 update:

Starting date: 08/27/2011
    Goal date: 10 by Thanksgiving - then just hang on through the holidays
    Pounds lost this week: -.8
    Total lost: 6.4
    Left to go: 13.6
    Total lost since August 2011: 6.4

Back doing a little exercise the end of this week which helped. I'll take the .8 loss, it's still a move in the rght direction.

Jneen, don't worry about providing updates. Take care of yourself, sweetie.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e. Show 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e's posts

Goal: -10 from starting date
    Starting date: 08/29/2011
    Goal date: -10 by 1/1/2012
    Pounds lost this week:  -1.3 (gain)
    Total lost: 1.1
    Left to go: -8.7
    Total lost since 8/29/2011: 1.3

back up as of this morning but way lower midweek.....hmmm....clothes fit better....not giving up on the mindful eating, not ready yet to start writing everything down

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

GMV, if your clothes are fitting better - GREAT! Sometimes that's really what we need.  But I'm liking the attitude of 'mindful eating'.

Jneen - cheer up kiddo! Good times are comin!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from luna_llena. Show luna_llena's posts

Goal - 30 lbs
    Start date - 2/22/11
    Goal Date - 4/1/2012
    Pounds lost this week -1.4
    Left to go - 19.8
    Total lost since 2/22/11 - 10.2 lbs

After last week's disastrous weigh-in, -1.4 looks pretty good to me.  I hope it inspires me to behave myself this week.

I hope all is well with Ms. Jneen . . . no worries about the updates, it's hard to be a cheerleader when you're not into it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

Hi, all...I last checked in here some time in June, I think.  I haven't bothered much with numbers, but I have noticed something positive - since beginning my 3X weekly regimen at the Salem Y, I have dropped 10 lbs. (the electronic scale in the men's locker room at the Y has me at 181 in my skivvies, which is great!), and I'm fitting much better into my clothes these days.  This is important because I've had to balance all that against the last month or so - a lot of ordering out while my MIL was visiting, and this month being one of celebrations (I turned 43 on October 8th, Mrs. Wolfie and I just celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary in P-Town, and her birthday is tomorrow) and tribulations (she's struggling with her job, most particularly a supervisor with serious communication issues; plus, one of our cats escaped the house, but he did come back a few days later) - and the months coming up with the holidays and such.

I make it a personal goal to try not to consume more than 2,000 calories in a day - seems realistic to me - and to burn 500-600 calories when working out.  I'm also somewhat fortunate that my new job involves a certain amount of manual labour (nothing terribly strenuous, but I am developing calluses on my hands, I think).   And on and on it goes...!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e. Show 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e's posts

@RedWolf - 10 pounds is great and 181 sounds like a good weight. I'm going to use you as an opinion leader....I'm only making it to the gym once a week and then walking perhaps three days a week...time to ramp up.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCorvin. Show MrCorvin's posts

Woo hoo in before the next update....

Goal: To go below 330 so I can use my Wii Fit.
    Original Weight: 368
    Starting date: 03/15/2011
    Goal date: None
    Pounds lost this week: (last week's total 348) -13
    Total lost: 33.00
    Left to go: 6

I will admit, this wasn't a really a healthy weight loss. It was also be almost 2 week (tomorrow would be 2 weeks from the last post). What this basically came down to is the fact that I've been sick and thus minimizing my food. It wasn't stomach sick either, it was fever/sore throat sick.

Still working through financial woes, but my microwave should be here today or tomorrow.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WickedMcCool. Show WickedMcCool's posts

Haven't been to the gym in 3 months now, not good especially since I have a membership that is paid through next May!! Hopefully I'll get a job very soon and get back to a routine that includes excercise!!!  My update for this week:

Starting date: 06/30/2011
    Goal date: -20 by 11/24/2011
    Pounds lost this week: -4!!!!
    Total lost: -8
    Left to go: 12
    Total lost since August 2010: 20

So my net over the last two weeks is still +2. 

Keep up the good work everyone. MrCorvin, being sick sucks but look at it as a jumpstart!! Jneen, I miss your updates but we are trudging on nonetheless!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

UPDATE!
    Goal - 50 lbs
    start date: 6/30/11
    Goal date: January (50 by 50)
    loss this week: +.4
    loss to-date: 11.6
    to go: 38.4

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I'm not sure which is worse - gaining or gaining two weeks in a row.

sigh

good thing I'm not 'into' halloween and all that candy carp